Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Skaife has complained about the resurfacing job of the mount panorama circuit, he has complained that now the curbs are too low and people are able to cut the kerb and drag rubbish onto the track.

I was at the track today and saw no evidence of such corner cutting as has been claimed by skaife.

·
ex-Ford owner
519 Posts
What does he care, didn't he end up with the fastest time for the day...

Guess he must be running scared with all these Fords right up on the pace, and must release there is a very real fight on for the championship and Holden this year.

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
everyone will be racing on the same track with the same tires!

that leaves it up to the car and driver to win the race:D

maybe he has his training wheels on still:nuts:

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
If there is a person on this planet who whinges more than Mark Skaife I would be very surprised, my God he loves everything he personally does and rubbish's everything else, he's a complete tosser.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was reading the official race program just then, and what do ya know, in an article in it skaife is still whinging about his penalty at calder... :fmad:

·
100% Speeding (when safe)
471 Posts
I saw Junior having a distant dig at skaif on channel 10 just now
He said something like ' just race instead of complaining' he didn;t mention skaife though.

Skaife's going to finish 4 laps from the end.

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
I hope this happens to HRT in the race:D

·
Registered
313 Posts
See he had a go at Ingall as well. Russel said HRT were "lucky" to be leading the race causing big nose dickhead to have a sook saying they were really unlucky etc. Maybe they should try having Radisich or Setos luck

·
Hawthorn Supporter
1,808 Posts
When did Ingall say this? He's not wrong.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Tander was having a sook too, about the Fords "significant power advantage". I used to like him, now I think he's just a puppet for Skaife. What power advantage, if it's so weighted toward the Fords why aren't they winning more races? What about the aero advantage that Holden have had for the past how many years? He forgot to mention that!:fmad:
I think that Skaife does have a point though, as he says if you raise the level of the track you really should raise the kerbs by the equivalent amount to stop people from cutting the corners.

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
XLR8_2001 said:
I like the TE50 in the background!! :cool: :cool:
Yeah they had that car, with prominent FTe branding on the side do a few laps before the V8's went on to clear the track of cars being driven by residents I guess. The safetycar sounds awesome on full song too!

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
hey donut,

which part of the track do you hang out at? one of my mates (who used to work for greenfield team) is staggering around there somewhere near a pedestrian overpass. maybe you could go and stirr him up for me. He's already been ringing me and rubbing in how much of a good time hes been having:( :( :( :( :(

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have been hanging around murrays and hell corners, will be up the top tomorrow, and wandering between the chase and mountain straight on sunday ;) :D

·
Chromed Member
1,810 Posts
ill send him an sms tomorow and find out where he is (if hes not too visually impared from excessive alskohol)

btw. just clicked to your tag about windows. hahahahahha

i can relate to that;)

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
botch said:
ill send him an sms tomorow and find out where he is (if hes not too visually impared from excessive alskohol)

btw. just clicked to your tag about windows. hahahahahha

i can relate to that;)
Hehehe yeah it's a good quote that one :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
botch said:
hey donut,

which part of the track do you hang out at? one of my mates (who used to work for greenfield team) is staggering around there somewhere near a pedestrian overpass. maybe you could go and stirr him up for me. He's already been ringing me and rubbing in how much of a good time hes been having:( :( :( :( :(
I wanna be there too!
:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts