Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a whinging pr!ck!
Open up the Friday Melbourne Herald-Sun (date 20/7)and what do I find...Mark Skaife wingeing once again about being penalised at the Calder round for hitting Jnr Johnson. Can this guy ever shut up, be gracious like most other drivers and go about the business of driving? Don't think so!:p :p :D
Russell.

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
Skaife is teh biggest tosser teh earth has ever seen, he gave it to ingall on superstars saying how we shouldn't make mistakes as we are professionals or whatever and so people don't try and bend the rules or something then when it happens to him he goes back on what he says and chucks the biggest wobbly i ever seen

im glad ford bought lowndes and not skaife i think if skaife came over to ford i would go support holden .... or maybe not

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
It's about time that prick was shipped off to hell, his nose is already 10 time bigger than his dick.

On a quiet day in Ford country you can hear the Holdens rust away.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
J-type said:
Only drama is there's never a quiet day in Ford Country... ;)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Can you imagine the outcry from Skaife if the situation was reversed and SJ nudged him down a place and then the stewards called it a "racing incident", he take it to the friggin Supreme Court!

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
yeah hes a dickhead

i hope brighty beats him this year no matter who wins the championship as long as bright beats him

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Falchoon said:
Can you imagine the outcry from Skaife if the situation was reversed and SJ nudged him down a place and then the stewards called it a "racing incident", he take it to the friggin Supreme Court!
You can just imagine it can't you.... He's happy when everything's coming up HRT but when somethings in the reverse situation....he/they cry like stuck pigs.:p
sorry I haven't got a scanner Albert, otherwise i'd have the article up here.:(
Russell.

M

·
0 Posts
J-type said:
It's about time that prick was shipped off to hell, his nose is already 10 time bigger than his dick.

What dick? - his nose is his dick.:cussing:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts