Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the chances...:D skaife being lowndes apprentice...wonder what wondersook will do.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
what are the chances...:D skaife being lowndes apprentice...wonder what wondersook will do.
I take it you havent seen the other thread;)
And what are you baseing this on??!!:eek:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Skaife to quit HRT

priteshpatel99 said:

I take it you havent seen the other thread;)
And what are you baseing this on??!!:eek:
I have seen the thread, oh dont you owe me an e-mail about a certain topic...hmmmm.

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
I have it on good authority that Skaifey is forming his own team next year... I have a top secret pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Skaife to quit HRT

THE DOCTOR said:

I have seen the thread, oh dont you owe me an e-mail about a certain topic...hmmmm.
Email?? - What are on about.
Are you on anything?!:D :D :D ;) :p

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
people were trying to ban you... remember......

·
Australian EB Fairmont Ghia Member
1,151 Posts
am i missing something here?

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
eb_5litre said:
I have it on good authority that Skaifey is forming his own team next year... I have a top secret pic.
HEY, HANG ON A DAMN MINUTE!!! Those don't look like control tyres to me!!! What's he playing at?!?!?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dont get me started again on that microsopic peni!s called Marc Sckafe..........

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MadMax said:
Dont get me started again on that microsopic peni!s called Marc Sckafe..........

Sorry it should read: miniscule d!ck

·
Autralian Ford Member
35 Posts
Didnt you guys hear the news???

SKAIFE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

no wait.. that was Skaise.. :D carry on ;)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Morgs said:
SKAIFE IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

no wait.. that was Skaise.. :D carry on ;)
Hehe.. we couldn't get that lucky Morgs.. ;)

·
Shh i'm huntin more power
1,764 Posts
Skaifey made the paper today, not one but two pages!! It was all about the driving course he runs. Not that i'm interested in doing his course, but it seemed a bit unfair to all the crap-a-dore drivers that it's only open to VT and VX drivers..

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The VT and VX club is a very select elite group of people who are above the rest of us - much in the same vain as sufferers of the VD club , and HRT club for old ladies, or those suffering the HSV virus lined up at their local STD clinics.

·
Interloper from LS1.com
768 Posts
Jase_ELXR8 said:
Skaifey made the paper today, not one but two pages!! It was all about the driving course he runs. Not that i'm interested in doing his course, but it seemed a bit unfair to all the crap-a-dore drivers that it's only open to VT and VX drivers..
And it's only for HSV VT and VX drivers. Us peasants with normal Commodores don't get a look unless there are unsold spots on the course.

For $895 you can do, for example, the Car Control Stage 1 and High Performance courses at the Murcott school and have $300 left over, prob similar at the John Bowe school (is this on the web?).

Only thing that is an advantage is the $175 insurance for the day, in case you poke the GTS into the wall (which has been done)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts