Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Haha - Should have a forward comment by Russell!

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
I dunno why u guys pick on Skaifey so much, he's and awesome driver and i'm sure all those championships didn't just fall into his lap.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Projekt`[J] said:
I dunno why u guys pick on Skaifey so much, he's and awesome driver and i'm sure all those championships didn't just fall into his lap.
never said otherwise :) its a ford site, you gotta expect it.

its just a bit of fun, and besides,same stuff happens on ls1 with ford drivers.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
ROTFL!!!! Thats a good one.

Projekt`[J said:
] I dunno why u guys pick on Skaifey so much, he's and awesome driver and i'm sure all those championships didn't just fall into his lap.
Agreed he is a good driver but its the way he acts that causes most of the criticism.

·
AKA: Spaniard
848 Posts
Gotta love your pictures, seano14!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha thanks. i was gonna leave skaife alone now, but saw that book picture on google image search today.

the look in skaife's eyes said:
"come on... dare ya to photoshop me.. one last time" :p

·
Mr Baron Samedi Man
474 Posts
Skaifes new book WTF 101 different ways to Winge

·
R.I.P Dimebag
1,333 Posts
Projekt`[J] said:
HAHAHAHA
1. Cause he cries as much as carrson kressy.
2. He's had more in his butt than jenna jameson
3. He is as funny as cancer
4. He fogot to jump infront of Ingalls car

Also he is a HOLDEN loser, :rockon:

·
Zetec Is Better Than VTEC
184 Posts
seano14 said:
never said otherwise :) its a ford site, you gotta expect it.

its just a bit of fun, and besides,same stuff happens on ls1 with ford drivers.
Yeah I spose it is to be expected, I forgot to mention u did a good job with the photoshoping, i dont think i could do better even if i tryed.
Yeah it is funny this coming from a skaife fan, its just so many people bag him.

·
Skaife doing the Haka
218 Posts
Nice work mate, nice work.

Hes a good driver yes. But theres no excuse for the way he acts when hes a role model to millions of VN commonwhore drivers.

Hehe I love Ingall :flip:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I think it should be called "Look at me I'm Mark Skaife: A DIY Guide to Being an Arseclown".

·
Registered
738 Posts
Shouldn't it be "Mark Skaife - Diary of an Ex Champion"?

Or "Mark Skaife - Behind the Schnozz"

·
freelance
1,086 Posts
Good Driver my ass!

Lets see how well Snozz goes as the top end budgets get closer.

2004 may well be another year of the tatrum for snozz boy.

The boy is so cocky he just begs be mocked. :>

·
R.I.P Dimebag
1,333 Posts
yes c'mon bring on the challengers.....

it's true Skaife has won championships, mainly due to the AU Falcon being so uncompetitive. Now that Ford has a better car I’d be incredibly surprised if skaife managed a championship in his last remaing years.

Also last year proved that some Holden Teams are also more competive apart from the money hungry HRT. In many races the K-Mart team gave em' a good run for their money.

Oh and lets not forget the Ford teams, great improvement on 2002. This year is gonna be one hell of a year!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
No_Boundries said:
yes c'mon bring on the challengers.....

it's true Skaife has won championships, mainly due to the AU Falcon being so uncompetitive. Now that Ford has a better car I’d be incredibly surprised if skaife managed a championship in his last remaing years.

Also last year proved that some Holden Teams are also more competive apart from the money hungry HRT. In many races the K-Mart team gave em' a good run for their money.

Oh and lets not forget the Ford teams, great improvement on 2002. This year is gonna be one hell of a year!!!
yeah right KRT and HRT are totally separate in every way and in no way associate with each other..... yeah and my name's micheal schumacher. :wnc:

·
BA:Now were in business!
95 Posts
tx3dude said:
yeah right KRT and HRT are totally separate in every way and in no way associate with each other..... yeah and my name's micheal schumacher. :wnc:
Oh and Skaife is a owner driver....... :pin:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts