Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
Fordy said:
My cousin was stuffing around today with the Territory and i thought they looked pretty good.
Mate just change those rims to be chrome and that will be some serious bling bling there ;)

·
Registered
155 Posts
They look great. Leave the rims. Stock lowered cars are the best IMO. Look at a stock AU1 with the XR8 wheels, pure brilliance! Its the same with a BA with the BA XR8 rims... wow.

The territory should be alot of fun (once FPV have fiddled).

·
I wanna eat your children
4,562 Posts
they look crazy....i love seein shit like this......hopefully someone does it in real life...

the territory and escape have huge potential to be pimpin........the escape especially.....just so big :wnc:

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
madwob said:
they look crazy....i love seein shit like this......hopefully someone does it in real life...

the territory and escape have huge potential to be pimpin........the escape especially.....just so big :wnc:
Escape, or Explorer?

·
4,562 Posts
XRated said:
Escape, or Explorer?

thanks for the correction :hy:

definitely meant the explorer....escape is more of a ladies 4WD IMO...nice car though....

the explorer can be so pimpin :wnc:

·
Registered
904 Posts
i actually saw a black range rover that was slammed down low (ok maybe not THAT low!) like that today. interesting look! but crap if you'd wanna do any decent offroading

·
4,562 Posts
seano14 said:
i actually saw a black range rover that was slammed down low (ok maybe not THAT low!) like that today. interesting look! but crap if you'd wanna do any decent offroading

you just reminded me about a mad 4wd i saw on my way back from warnambool...but it was in the new BP just outside werribee....on the freeway.

black Land Rover...or Range Rover ? 1 of em....altezza style tail lights....FKIN PIMPIN RIMS....chrome feet! tinted windows....chrome grill and badging....i loved it...

and good point about the offroading...but if u wanna be a pimp....no offroading ;)

jump in tha escalade.....with 20's :p

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
Damn...that'd put ITSOVR to shame.....

·
kickerinthegutsbarry
568 Posts
I'll take a citric acid one thanks! That looks awesome, I've always wanted to do a gt forester like that, for the missus of coarse ;).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts