Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great.

Some IDIOT just drove past my black GTP and clipped my driver's side mirror.

Totally smashed, glass all over the car, side mirror housing smashed.

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway, I'm probably fortunate that the whole side of the car wasn't side-swiped.

How much do you think this will cost at the local Ford dealer to fix?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
why do people do this it is ovious that it is an accident if people only had the courtsy to stop

all you can do now is prey for karma

regards
rod

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Still.... thats gotta piss u off!!! no-one likes to see their car damaged and even worse when the person at fault drives off or did it deliberetly...hopefully it wont be too pricey... but what about electronics and will the mirrior from form be painted without adding more $$$...hope not! anyway lets hope for karma :s6: cheers
shannon

·
Registered
610 Posts
Timothy said:
Great.

Some IDIOT just drove past my black GTP and clipped my driver's side mirror.

Totally smashed, glass all over the car, side mirror housing smashed.

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway, I'm probably fortunate that the whole side of the car wasn't side-swiped.

How much do you think this will cost at the local Ford dealer to fix?

Thanks!
Some idiot did that to me last year, I went to the cops, they were going to charge him with leaving the scene of an accident, and dangerous driving, but they let him off. As for cost $200 at least.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Isn't that a crap feeling when you get back to your car, no note and broken glass...

I've lost 2 mirrors and one housing, buggered if I know they manage only to take out a mirror... precision crashing???

But after spending some time in Europe, I saw the locals fold in their drivers mirror when parking... its now second nature... or should I shut up before I loose the whole side of my ute....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts