Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
X-TRAIL 4X4
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following vehicles will be revealed:

Ford: Streetka, T3 preview, X-treme Escape, new Explorer, Independent Ute, Hot 4s Laser and Gibson Motorsport V8 supercar.

Any idea what the T3 preview is???????????????

The t-series take 3 is my guess

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Stealth00 said:
The following vehicles will be revealed:

Ford: Streetka, T3 preview, X-treme Escape, new Explorer, Independent Ute, Hot 4s Laser and Gibson Motorsport V8 supercar.
Also be on the look-out for a very nice Mustang. :D

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Re: Re: Sms

Venom S said:

Also be on the look-out for a very nice Mustang. :D
Yeah, that reminds me about a version of the Cobra that was mentioned in MOTOR a while back, around 280kw or something, with huge brakes etc. Maybe this is it!!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Seriously, some of you people who mess around with graphics and designing and stuff should be working for a MoCo, preferably the blue Ovalled one ;)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
JEM said:
Anything like my version???
Nah mate.. just subtle changes here and there.. looks sweet though.. :D

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
this mustang ur talkin about doens't happen to be the ra's that phr is building so they can compete in gtp is it??

then there was this other mustange at bathust but i ddin't go up and read what was on that informatino sign thing so was that just a mustang wif a bodykit on it or what??

there is soem nice pics here of da mustang

http://www.procar.com.au/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=343&FORUM_ID=12&CAT_ID=2&Topic_Title=1st+Mustang+on+the+road&Forum_Title=GT+Performance

so yeah what is goin on wif dem aye?

is this the mustang that ur talking about? even if this one at that site is not what ur talking about what is this one for???

im only confusing myself so i will end this now

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
the silver one what was that?

is that the same one as on the link i just posted then?

and what is this one that's going to be at the motorshow

i got no idea i am all confused and my english is ok sorta i guess

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
I am not sure what the silver one was, i was under the impression that it was a road going version of the Musang RA.
I will see if a photo I got of it turned out ;) :D

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
did you look at the pics from teh website i posted see if it is the same

are these phr mustang ra things gonna be sold through ford dealers as offical ford stuff or what????

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
The_RAT said:
did you look at the pics from teh website i posted see if it is the same

are these phr mustang ra things gonna be sold through ford dealers as offical ford stuff or what????
Well that is certianly the same as what was at bathurst so therefore i think the silver stang at bathurst would be a production version of the Cobra RA :D
as for how they are sold, I do not know

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
PHR did the mods but the car will still be sold through ford dealers although therre will be only 25 built. Thats how I understand it anyway.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts