Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm, thats not a bad idea... I wonder how itd look like on the GT. I cant really picture it... Why dont you put them where you think you want them on the hood and take a pic?

Maybe they would look even better on the fenders, you know Z3 style... Hmmmm...

P

·
0 Posts
Re: DAMN IT

Rx3 said:
Where are the photoshop guys when you need them ? ;)

that looks like a cool idea.
I could fotoshop it if there weren't a big hand in the way... I suck at fotoshop though, so you probably wouldn't want me to do it.

I think the idea of just sitting on the hood where it would go would be the best option.

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, Im in Cali...and my PGT is in Fla...so the on the hood idea will have to wait till august 10th

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gil Starr said:
Any progress on this?? Would you be willing to part with the vents?
well, the bigger vent was cracked on the trip to Fl, but nothing that isnt fixable. I've been doing some reading, and found that cutting hood braces isnt a good idea (suprise, suprise). Placeing them inside the two big braces is not as good looking, but might be the way to go...*shrug* Im still thinking

·
Mr. ATX Pimp - Mod.
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gil Starr said:
2 big braces?? :eek: I only had one big brace down the middle with several smaller ones which I cut. Oh well!! My hood is very light now!!:D
hmmm, what year is your PGT. I have one big brace in the middle, and two big ones running diaganoly on either side of the center one.

·
GTR ProBe PlaYa/Mod
29 Posts
Finally The pimp has come back to FF.

·
Probe GTS Member
29 Posts
I have a set of those in my garage, they look WAY too big for the 2nd gens, i almost put them on the 90 but the hood has too many "bumps".

·
White men Cant Jump!
201 Posts
Im doing Z24 Vents in mine... I think those would look killer with that point though

·
"oh, you were racing?"
118 Posts
Scottie2Hottie said:
Im doing Z24 Vents in mine... I think those would look killer with that point though
Z-24's have vents? Or do you mean Z-28? One of my friens set those into his '95 Mustang hood.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts