Falcon 2.. Ferrari 0 hehe
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally Sold my XF Fairmont Ghia,
i got 800 for it, im happy with it,

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
As long as your happy with it. Still reckon you could have pushed for a grand though.

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tried for a grand....
i need the money to get my xe on the road, so yeh...
the guy called me, said 2 b at his place in 15 mins, and he will look @ it, i took it, he came out, opened the bonnet, gave it a few revs, and paid for it, didnt take for a drive or anything...

all i need now is a seatbelt for the xe, and its rwc'd and den book it in :D

·
mmm..Vee 8
496 Posts
The XF Resale value is getting lower and lower :(

Ahh well...what can ya do!.

Extreme

·
Fords biggest Freak
663 Posts
it all depends in what condition it is. The average price is falling, but if people like what they see they will pay around 3000 for it. I had a kid from the next town over offer me $4,000 minus sound system. He's an XF fan, but only has a rusted out station wagon. Nice offer, but I aint selling.

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this thing is a gen ghia, everything works, had a new paint job in a lightened monza red 3 years ago... brand new kenwood 6" fronts, immaculate interior, bald standard wheels hehe and standard grille

·
XF 250 4.1 XFLOW TURBO
974 Posts
u should have got more for that market value on a ghia is $4500 oh hell i paid 1200 for me ghia spent 200 on it to get it road worthy and its now insured for 4 grand and still the same as when i bought it

·
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shit, that much for a ghia?........ damn it, for taht price, i could have got that esp i saw in the trading post, and done a transplant into my xe......
i could be now driving in a v8 GRRRRR!

·
BA Fairmont ZL Fairlane
3,293 Posts
and i still cant afford one

Extreme_2020 said:
The XF Resale value is getting lower and lower :(

Ahh well...what can ya do!.

Extreme

1 - 10 of 10 Posts