Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i am condensing a few areas.

1. you will notice that the test forum is going to go bye bye. There is not really a need to test over and over for sigs and avatars in my opinion. yeah that is a lot of free posts you can get, but when you make a change on your sig it i aparant in all posts as well as your avatars. i will move the posts to the offtopic area so that users will not lose the post counts. i know that some of you guys love them high post counts. so they are gonna be moved.

2. You will also notice that the area Site Tid Bits and Info will be joined into this area. no need to have 2 of them on here.

3. You will see that we moved the general ford topics to off topics as well. this area was a little redundant. It basically was another offtopic area.

Lunaticss

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Man, all my long nights, bloody fingers setting all that stuff up and it's going by the way side. Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Sounds like a good idea to change. My baby is growing up on me, I'm so proud!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I really like how the site has changed since I came aboard in Feb. Ive seen a lot of new members join and Im excited to see the little changes here and there. Great job guys!

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Sounds all good to me....:thumbup:

It's kinda cool to watch the site evolve.:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts