Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im on my way to work this morning, and as I approach the toll plaza to get on the bridge, I notice this guy in a green Camaro behind me. Hes changing lanes quickly and this suv cuts him off. From my view point, it looked like the suv was going to take the front end of his car off. The Camaro guy gets in the far left lane and speeds ahead as much as he can (oh yeah, its raining and the roads are slick) only to almost hit the driver infront of him. Im getting a little scared now, because the next thing I see is him cutting back into my lane, fishtailing, starting to slide out of control. He somehow regained control of his car, before speeding again into the far right lane. We pass thru the tolls at the same time, and he takes off. Not much room, since 5 lanes merge into 2 within 200 feet of the toll plaza. I was just waiting for him to cause a major accident.

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
Good choice staying back from this loser..... all it takes is for him to slip up and you'll have a nice wreck on your hands. I don't understand people sometimes, especially in bad weather.....

:hrm:

·
"Sweet Pea"
172 Posts
MO drivers suck too. Since we are all hicks :HAHA: I would have just got my shot gun out and blew his tires. hehe jk

C

·
0 Posts
Yikes that does sound like ATL driver during rush hour in the pouring rain. I hate going thru that city at anytime of the day:shrug:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What I dont understand are drivers who feel they must get ahead by ONE car length, at any cost. At least last night during my 2 1/2 hour commute home (normally 25 mins), people were pretty tollerant of one another. But this morning, that idiot in the Camaro...he could see there was no room to go anywhere...whats the logic aside from stupidity on this guy's part?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Tck....You guys aint got squat on these Washingtonian drivers up here in Seattle.......These people are pure rocket scientists when it comes to driving...

Lets see they cant merge,,do 45 in the left lane,cant park or navigate a parking lot,um lets just say they are retarded...so all you guys in the "other" states...come on over to Seattle and test drive the locals.....

Youll never bitch about your drivers again.

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
You mean they board the highway at 35 mph? or they make a left hand turn from a the number 3 lane on the right? or the double park in rush hour traffic taking up the whole lane you were driving in?

If they're worse then all that, not to mention the over zealous drivers, then I think you're right I don't want to know. They must of gotten really bad since I was last there...:hit:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Merlin, I had enough of Wa. state drivers going over the pass from Spokane to the West side back in 95. Man how I hated how they would love to box me in.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haahaha Gil...youre too sweet. I was a passenger in an old beat up Accord. Some guy I dated at the time drove me to meet my friend in Seattle for Spring break. He also happened to live in Seattle, so it was perfect. I was so glad to dump him! hehehe.

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
112 Posts
you should come to wisconsin and watch people drive.Its better then going to a comedy club.The winter is the best time to just go sit in a parking lot and watch morons.Its actually quite entertaining.Especially the first snow of the year...............OMG......cars everywhere.....you think after living here they would learn how to drive in snow.........yeah right........i think between summer and winter their brains shut down.:s6:

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
hmm. sounds like another fine day on the gate joelle! glad to know you wound up okay after that.

i don't experience too much stupidity on my way to work. there just isn't enough room or i'm lucky enough to miss it all. either way works for me.

gil, where'd you come up with that smiley? looks like my green guy:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Damon, I only wish it were the Golden Gate. That at least would be a smoother ride with less traffic. But no, this is the Richmond/San Rafael brige. An ugly 2 level suspension bridge.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts