Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heya ppl...
just curious as to what stall converter does my EA "90" fairmont have?
was a Centre point setup, converted to MPFI, 4spd...
so if anyone could tell me a certain figure, itd be much appreciated.
i hear its a 1800, but not sure...
and also if anyone would know what diff gears would it have exactly?
thanx ppl

p.s,
ive shaved the head for more comp, baby cam, ported n polished head, extractors...
now if theres anyone thats did a lil work to their similar engines/cars,
i would be curious as to what stall converter has worked for them? 2200? 2500?
some feed back would be good on that topic also. thanx ppl

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what the **** is this shit forum up for anywayz??
since everyone on this dont know shit bout shit...
and derrr! i dont know myself, coz i jus cant be ****ed jackin the car n checkin the diff for ratios, n doin research n shit... wen this purposely made forum is meant to be useful, wen its really just a ****n waste of time and typing...
fkn pathetic ****s
lataz

·
Registered
847 Posts
hahahaha dude have you at least done a search i could tell you right now it would be either a 2.77, 3.08 or 3.23 but check out www.eafalcon.com first hey before you start abusing ppl and offend someone. This place is a wealth of information use it and learn.

6pAc.

·
Registered
774 Posts
ease up cowboy..
The FF members are usually right on top of these things. I and thousands of others find this place very useful. Maybe we were all out drivin over the weekend..

·
Banned
3,104 Posts
Nobody will know for certain what diff you have, it depends on the option selected by the first buyer. Just look.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive checked eafalcon.com n it aint all that specific
it says that auto transmissions for the E series come out with 2.77 final drive...
but the shit at hand is that autos came out as a 3spd then later a 4spd and anyone with common engineering knowledge would know that there'd be no way ford would be stupid enough to implement the 2.77 gears with the 4spd.
Hence, mine is a 4spd, and id like to know what gears it has...
but since there aint shit on here to help me with somethin so simple... ill jus jack the piece of shit up n check myself.
thanx anywayz ppl
SM

PS = i just find it funny that theres still no one on the net that actually has specific info n specs on the e series...

eafalcon.com... get ur shit together n make the site useful to people other than a person that thinks an air filter is the key to major horsepower!

·
grippin'n'rippin
250 Posts
like mongrelEB said, depends what the buyer selected when he bought the car. that is why there are little metal plates on the diff cover with all of the information you need, so get up, jack up the car and have a look.
instead of abusing people for not knowing what diff you've got, you could try asking how you can find out.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i already knew how to find the shit out, its just plain common sense to check the purpose made website claiming to have the specs for the e series... now obviously if someone goes through the trouble of writin all the specs for the e series, ud think theyd know that the e series came out with either 3spd or 4spd, n as i said theyve only written the 3spd gears, n left out the 4spd.
now just as any person with a brain would do, theyd check the purpose built site first, before even bothering to jack up n check... now obviously since this site is of no help to me, id have to do that.
so thanks for ur useless stupid comments, but no thanks... fkn dumbass.
so i suggest u go sleepwalkn on the freeway or somethin, numbnut
thanks for the replies everyone else.

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
4speed CFI came out with 3.08:1 25spline 2pinion diff if not optioned with LSD.

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
btw, you really should ask at the hospital for the other 1/2 of your brain, you seem to be missing the part regarding, Civility, Manners, and General Conversation Etiquate.

·
BA'o'Matic 100% working.
3,838 Posts
Walkinshaw said:
btw, you really should ask at the hospital for the other 1/2 of your brain, you seem to be missing the part regarding, Civility, Manners, and General Conversation Etiquate.
Noted and reported, I have done my civic duty :angel:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.