Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unmarked cop car, highway crusier with an FTR racing sticker on the back window:p :) :cool: :damack:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
They can afford it with all that revenue they collect... :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :fmad: :thumbdown

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Cops who like to race... Nah, I'm dreamin'... :sleeping: Tell me it was on a SS Commode... now that would be funny... :CraZ: :thumbup:

At least they picked the right team to back!!...

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
In Geelong black XR8 ute,lowered,18inch wheels,DARK tinted windows,awesome exhaust note.
Seen it twice with crumbledoor drivers pulled over:D :D

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
If you meant me, yes i am .
My uncle is an officer here,I will get in touch with him and see if he can somehow get a pic

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
gzr351 said:
In Geelong black XR8 ute,lowered,18inch wheels,DARK tinted windows,awesome exhaust note.
Seen it twice with crumbledoor drivers pulled over:D :D
That's it... I'm gunna become bacon!!... :eek: :p :thumbup:

·
Saving for a BA XR6t
171 Posts
GZR351, Damn that ute must be one of the best Interceptors in the land. A pic would be great, but dont sweat, I just had to make sure you weren't jokin, (i got pretty excited by image of this ute in my mind !!)

Well, it's great way of revenge against the P plate Commodores crew... :evil2:

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Aah, meeeeeemories.... takes me back to Mad Max 1 ... now THAT was what I call "highway patrol".. :D :cool: :thumbup:

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
SIM EF6
Your comment about the commodore crew probably is`nt far off the mark,we are infested with them down this way and no matter what model s***box they are in they will race ANYTHING at the lights.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah that brings back memories. Actually there was a short article in one of those mens mags, er FHM or something like that!

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
WHO KNOWS
I think for some reason its COOL that you look like your nearly falling asleep with your techno music blaring.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are being serious aren't you. You mean to tell me that they would compromise the ability to control their car for the sake of looks.:eek:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts