Ford Forums banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
XA Falcon Owner
91 Posts
I am serious alright,some of them have the seat reclined that far back if they slammed on the brakes they would nearly slide out of their seatbelt

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok I am really only replying to see what my new sig looks like but I will take the opportunity to repeat "sheep - No brain and happy with out it"

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
gzr - nice pic!! Damn that is one sweet ride, Max's XC :damack:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
HSE:
Seasoned member :?: :WH:
What with? A bit of pepper, cumin and paprika :p

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Pete - it's NOT the herbs & spices, it's the way it's cooked!!! :D :D :damack:

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I was wondering how long it was going to take. I actually have no idea how that got there other then I did something when I upgrade my profile last night. Some of these boards upgrade depending on the number of posts and I guess my number suggests cooking me:wink2:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Well it wouldn't matter if you were a riceboy cause you'd be used to gettin cooked but that just won't do for a respected (or not :p ) member of the REAL motoring public.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Yeah and we have the same problem here with the riceboys and the commodore kids. Great fun when your in a truck and one is behind you. 2 lots of skid marks when you stop in a hurry! Really scary when the so called Cabramata gang cruise with the seat all the way back in their Skyline GTS and Toyota Supra RZ's. 300+hp and you can't see past all the autometers stuck on the bonnet and 'A' pillar!

·
Mistress Death Metal ;)
1,372 Posts
I guess now is a good time to confess. :rolleyes:

A couple of years ago while doing some pre promotion for a show Chic Henry (Summernats guru) was running here in Victoria, he had me go under cover with these 'Hi Tech Import' car owners to lure them to the show as entrants. :eek:

We met for lunch in Lygon Street where he told me of his grand plan. When I voiced my horror and told him I knew nothing about cars with half an engine he proceeded to take me over the road to a newsagent and emerged a few minutes later with a pile of eight "Hot 4's" type magazines. With strict instructions to "read these, learn all about them and where to go to find the best examples" he sent me out on my own.

I now know more than I want to about 'sick tips', and will have to admit to complimenting a few of the owners on the job they had done on their car. :eek:
(actually some of them weren't TOO bad, just not my style)

That's it, i've come clean. Some time in the future I may even tell you about the fact that I have also judged motorbikes at a show (they tell me they're the ones with two wheels) The funniest part of this is, I tend to give the prize to the meanest looking owner just to be sure I will make it home. ;)

:cool:

T

·
0 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S THE CROSS..

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Fair go she didn't say she realy liked them. Any way most ricey people I've come across have been complete losers. At least most V8 fans are human to peolpe.

T

·
0 Posts
gee did you bump your head this morning. this a non serious post, all fun no responsibility..

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
Yeah come on what else am i sposed to do to entertain myself in a deserted dorm? everyone else comes back this time tomorrow so the boredom will only last another 24 hours :rolleyes:

·
Banned
5,809 Posts
And yes guys I've already been out there enjoying the empty carpark...it's a helluva mess now!
Thats one good thing I can say for the XF, it's handy for stuff like that :D :wink2:

21 - 40 of 75 Posts