Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have more time on my hands than most. I have noticed we have increased our membership somewhat since Geoff and David joined the board.

The strange part is all new members are from Vic or Mel.
My question is to these members, do any of you work for Tickford or Ford..????

Or shall we assume...!!!

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hmmm...... werrrrrrrry werrrrrrrry interestink... when you starting up the detective agency Doc? I've got some jobs for you :eek:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sssshhhhh were hunting wabbits... with a wock. ha ha ha ha.

we may have some spies amongst us...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D.K. you were thinking the same as me about the members or the same as mike.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
If there are spies here let me be the first to put my hand up to either race for Ford in the V8 Supercars, design the next all new Falcon or maybe replace Jac Nasser when he call it a day.

Heres to wishing.:damack:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
DONUT KING said:
great minds think alike ;) :D
...and fools never differ... :p :thumbup:

If people are spying, good on them. I hope they learn something from our ranting. Like how to build the Falcon that everyone wants to see, what image Ford should have in the community, and our thoughts on V8 Supercars and Ford Racing in general. Spy away folks... :D :thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking along the lines that they may work for Ford or Tickford...maybe the Design dept or Marketing.

But other spies are welcome

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
I was thinking along the lines that they may work for Ford or Tickford...maybe the Design dept or Marketing.
Me too...
I reckon J-type should be snapped up by Ford quick smart. Mate that fella has some top ideas in his skull.. :thumbup: :thumbup:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
David or Geoff, while your cruising these pages look at J-Type and what the Guy can offer.

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Yeah look at what he has to offer its really good. Also it gives us someone on the inside who we can feed ideas through.:wink2:

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
yer i'm all for that. let j-type work for y'all

maybe he can bring us a GT, 70 grand with no luxury crap just power power power. :)

do you guys realise how hard it is to find 5 speed ea-eb s packs, bloody nearly bought one last year but teh seller stuffed it up before i bought it and i haven't been able to spot a good one since. were these cars in low production or something?

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
The_RAT said:
yer i'm all for that. let j-type work for y'all

maybe he can bring us a GT, 70 grand with no luxury crap just power power power. :)

do you guys realise how hard it is to find 5 speed ea-eb s packs, bloody nearly bought one last year but teh seller stuffed it up before i bought it and i haven't been able to spot a good one since. were these cars in low production or something?

More like low demand, less than 10% would have been manual, probably closer to 5%. The 5 speed MPI EAs hauled, especially when compared to the 3 speed Auto, Wheels mag got one to do 15.5 1/4s. I assume a 5 speed 4.0L EB or ED would be even quicker.

·
gone
10,402 Posts
THE DOCTOR said:
As I have more time on my hands than most. I have noticed we have increased our membership somewhat since Geoff and David joined the board.

The strange part is all new members are from Vic or Mel.
My question is to these members, do any of you work for Tickford or Ford..????

Or shall we assume...!!!
I couldnt agree more, I am spending an hour longer each night trying to keep up with the amount of posts being made, I would love to see a graphical representation of users logging into the site and from what IP address.

I'd love to catch a couple of people out!

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
ok thanks martin

there are just hardly any around and i want one

plus the ones that are around are in **** condition

oh well i can wait another 6 months tops

1 - 20 of 20 Posts