Ford Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MX6 Member
39 Posts
Yep, seems like probetalk is down for the moment as they move the servers. It should not be too long till it is back up and running.

How are your CV's doing? Are they fixed yet?

·
SOPOC President
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, CVs are still FUBAR. The strange thing is, the noises have seemed to decrease?

I'm going to get a quick boot this weekend and try to put it on the one side. I think I can save the passenger side, but the driver side is going to have to be replaced. Oh well!

·
MX6 Member
39 Posts
I have tried those boots and they are just not worth it. Up to you if you want to use it or not.

M

·
0 Posts
no the boots are good if its not bad. but its a lot of work for a little thing :(

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
replacing all my CV boots was THE WORST job i've ever had to perform on my baby... omg, it fuucking sucked!!! :thumbdown

P

·
0 Posts
I say just do the entire shaft. Then you don't have to funk with the boots:D

·
MX6 Member
39 Posts
Question,

I have a strap that is loose on one of boots; how does one tighten these things? There are raised punched things in the middle of the strap, but every time I try and pull it to get it on tight it just spins.

·
OKPOC - OKC Chapter Prez
105 Posts
Manifest said:
Question,

I have a strap that is loose on one of boots; how does one tighten these things? There are raised punched things in the middle of the strap, but every time I try and pull it to get it on tight it just spins.
there's a special tool that you can rent at pep boys to tighten those.. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts