Ford Forums banner

Sound System Question

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  QuiGonJohn 
#1 ·
I have 2019 Escape Titanium. Not sure the exact specs of the sound system, but whatever the norm in the titanium is. Anyway, I use a USB Mem Stick with all my music on it (mp3's). I have the data fields filled in for all the songs, including GENRE. But the stereo has ignored that field and set it's own list of Genre's. Apparently analyzing each song and applying it's own algorithm to specific Genre's. Is there any way to make it NOT do this and just use the data already entered into that field?

For example, I have a good bit of Contemporary Christian, each song the entry for Genre is "Christian", but it put those as OTHER. Also most of my REGGAE it put as INTERNATIONAL. And many songs I marked as POP it put as ALTERNATIVE.

Very frustrating.

#5 ·
Is there any way to make the stereo turn off automatically, when you push the button to shut off the engine. I can't tell you how many times I've parked, turned off the engine, sat there for one reason or another, then before getting out of the car, pressed the button and started the engine (because I guess I thought the engine was still running, because the music was still playing).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.