1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Old Cars, Strong Hearts
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
98 Posts
My youngest son just helped me install a 750 watt Pioneer amplifier, 12" Sub in the trunk, a Kenwood KDC-X599 CD receiver with interface, 4, 5X7 Infinity 180 Watt speakers in the rear deck and front doors and a module to use steering wheel controls. I already had the Pioneer stuff, but all the rest including install kits only ran me $280.00 including shipping.. All I can say is Crown Vics have awesome acoustics when you replace the standard radio with a decent stereo system. I highly recommend anyone looking for a system or just advice on what to get within their budgets go to crutchfield.com If you tell them what you're driving, what you're looking for as far as capabilities and sound quality along with how much you can spend they will put a package together for you so when you get ready to pull the trigger you'll have everything needed for a trouble free install. They also answered any emails I send in reference to my install the same day. If you need tech advice they are always there at a 800 number too. My system is a jumble of brands, but it sounds amazing to say the least.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts