Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Sunbury/Macedon/Romsey natives, there will be a four day blitz on all city bound roads, next week & the week after. Scheduled for 25/26th Feb & 2/3rd March, 0500 - 1300 each day.

Covers the Melbourne - Lancefield Road, Sunbury - Riddell Road, Sunbury - Bulla Road, Oaklands & Konagadera Road, and the Calder Highway.

I think I'll take the helicopter home those days....

Also, last night (Saturday) saw an unmarked black Falcon Ute with chrome roll cage & high mounted spots on the roll bar, pull over & ticket some poor unfortunate in Sunbury. Almost entrapment :puke:

·
Bring Back Jeff Kennet
2,277 Posts
Well I just moved from Sunbury to Gisborne and I think there are just the same amount of cops here....

Just curious...how do you know this?...they seriously dont do a media release do they?

Good info anyway.

·
Green's Tuff!
802 Posts
Heli said:
Also, last night (Saturday) saw an unmarked black Falcon Ute with chrome roll cage & high mounted spots on the roll bar, pull over & ticket some poor unfortunate in Sunbury. Almost entrapment :puke:
Saw a Black VY SS ute on the way home from Bendigo today, that was black had the high mounted spotties on the chrome rollcage, it also had a big "KTM Factory Racing" sticker on the rear window. was pulling people over for RBT's.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Will keep an eye out. Driving to Tulla everyday see's me on a few of those roads.
Had best ensure I leave early.

Oh, and that ute is a bit of a show stealer (is used by the TOG-ies in Kyneton).
I hate TOG-ies, whenever I get pulled up for a RBT, I always end up popping the bonnet adnd wasting 15mins answering his (never seen a her) stupid questions.

·
Can't wait for Winton...
2,759 Posts
Heritage said:
Saw a Black VY SS ute on the way home from Bendigo today, that was black had the high mounted spotties on the chrome rollcage, it also had a big "KTM Factory Racing" sticker on the rear window. was pulling people over for RBT's.
Same ute was at Hanging Rock a couple of weeks ago preying on people leaving with injudicious throttle control. Surprisingly enough when a marked cop car was parked in the same spot later there were no problems!

PS. Thanks for the heads-up Heli!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just another reminder, they'll be out again tomorrow (Tuesday) and Wednesday, 0500 - 1300 ...........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts