Ford Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Big Motor Top Loader !!
284 Posts
TruBlu351 said:
I hope you have not paid the fine!!!

As there are other cars in the photo, especially the car in front and to the right, you can argue this in court succesfully. It has been done before.

Good luck.....

· old B - new B
873 Posts
i hope you picked up a few cans of PAL on special while you were there. :priest:

i thought you drove an XD

· Registered
1,950 Posts
xrgt said:
I especially the car in front and to the right, you can argue this in court succesfully. It has been done before.

Good luck.....
Yeah, but they are doing 50km/h and the hardtop
is doing 200km/h. Hell, it looks like its doing 200 when
its sitting in the shed standing still :priest:

· Cleveland Addict
75 Posts
Sorry for my ignorance, but what is he doing wrong in this picture? :wtf: If its speeding, I obviously can't tell, but up here in the upper midwest of the USA, we don't have any speed cameras up here, that I know of :idk:

· The Deputy Dogg.
1,901 Posts
That's my car with me in it at an X-series cruise last year, i am waiting for the light to go green so i can destroy the cars in the other two lanes :p
Trublu has been doing some internet searching :shh:

· 82XE 351c
628 Posts
sorry falcon coupe, was thinking of you, just the wrong name :(

don't really need to say sorry to you 4vman, wouldn't be a shame to own it hey!

I have seen a fair few pics of this car, none of em look thisas tuff as in this pic, simply because its on the street, and ofcourse the shiaty dunnydores taking up the rest of the pic!

· The Deputy Dogg.
1,901 Posts
pracy said:
Is this 4vman's car? god i would love to see them wheels lift up!

very tough looking

good catch trublu

ps.

Like this :

A picture speaks 1000 words, maybe we should start a thread in Cleveland tech to show pic's of everyone's Clevo running rides ?

· Registered
2,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, found it during some everyday net surfing! Thought it looked pretty cool.

With respect to those Falcon Coupe launches........."this is Melbourne Air Traffic Control".........."you're cleared for takeoff!"

As for starting a, "What's your Clevo in?" thread....good idea!

· 351 XE on LPG
743 Posts
Brings a tear to my eye. Look at those beautiful curves.

Where have all the coupes gone ?

A fine example of a body shaped by a man, not a computer.

Boring modern bubble cars all look the same. Just my personal taste.

No offence all you younger guys who were probably conceived in these iron chariots, (in the days before plastics and hairdryer powered shopping trollies).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.