Finished work early yesterday, and realised that I had a fair bit of cash from the weeks tips (I work in hospitality if anyone is wondering), so I decided to pay Wade cams a visit. Having previously sent them a few emails to get some advice, I settled on a stage 2 profile. After picking up some shims from ford, I got home and preceded to fit it all. 2 hours later, I fired her up (started first time thank god). Apart from a slight ticking sound from the lifters as the oil went back into them, all good. After letting it idle for a few minutes, I took the 'lane for a drive. And what a difference!!!!!!!!!!! Pulls like a freight train now, especcially after about 3000 rpm. The computer is still learning the new cam, which will probably take a couple of days, and a result, is running a bit rich atm. But anyway, this was such an easy mod to do, especially for the money spent (all up, change from $170), and I would reccommend anyone who is power hungry doing this!!