Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Editor on P Plates
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This week a number of people mentioned an ad in the latest issue of Performance Ford Magazine for a cover for the computer sitting plain as anything in the engine bay of the BA Falcon.

Went and bought the mag and found it's made by SS Inductions and costs around $60.

Have since found it on their website HERE (it's second from the bottom on that page, just after the BA Boss engine cover) and was wondering if anyone had it yet and had any better pics of it fitted???

Cheers
Jason

·
345 Posts
Always shocked how much SS Inductions can charge for plastic and people pay it.More money than brains.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Picked up the ss induction system from autobarn $350 fitted it myself. I went to aotubarn today as the have 20% off today and tomorrow now they want $395 for it. not bad considering in paying $6800 for brembo brakes and disks soon !

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
greetings all
ss induction do not only make plastic

i have run a ss induction throttle body on my pursuit far the last few months & i swear by it i have compared it with the standard & found that i pick up a little more top end on the strip

Mark ( XRFPV8 ) has also tried my throttle body on his XR8 & has picked up three tenths, he was running between 14.9 & 15.0 consistantly & with the throttle body from my car he ran 14.7

carnt get any better proof than that

regards
rod

1 - 5 of 5 Posts