Ford Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1st Gens Rule!!

Do you know what girl drives the Hottest, Most exciting to drive, most attention getting 1st Gen Probe out there !

If you guessed me - YOUR RIGHT!! LOL

If I had a clue how to post my pics i would but you can see my car at the SCPOC web site.

Toodles,
Stacey_B

[edit]or you could click on the link i inserted above[/edit]

;)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Re: 1st Gens Rule!!

Racy-Stacey said:
If I had a clue how to post my pics i would but you can see my car at the SCPOC web site.
you mean like this baby?

here's a smaller one that i like too:

:thumbup:

G

·
Hi Stacy, I remember you from the NEPO list (my email is [email protected], maybe it sounds familiar to you?). Welcome to FF. I created a new thread for your pics I hope you dont mind.
Great looking first genner, keep up the good work and hope to see you more on here now!

·
Grand Muckety Muck
710 Posts
Ohhhh....that's a pretty 1st Gen. You don't see many nice ones up here where I'm at...we need more like yours. :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
springs

Tang Pgt said:
Nice 1st gen.

What kind of springs are you using ?

I need some for my 1st gen :)
Hi! Good to here from you again.

I'm using the Intrax springs. My car is one of the lucky ones that sat low before the springs went on. It dropped 2.25 inch and only Scampper's car is lower in the front than mine.

I run 205-45-16 Kuhmo 712 tires with it.

See ya at MM, not with my car
Stacey B

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
Nice 1st gen Stacey, your wheels look good .

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I saw that 1st Gen in person at the CAPOC meet. Also got to finally meet Damon and Stacy and some other SoCal guys...very nice!

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts

heres one for you stacey

·
Old Skool Member
1,031 Posts
NICE RIDE! The car is pretty sweet too! First gens are KING!

:s6:

·
Probe Member
104 Posts
oh yeah i flew past you once on the 5 freeway going towards the 55 south hehehe i was in my black first gen probe i still remember seeing your pretty head following my car as i went by hehe your car looked sweet :drool:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
:D:D here's one more for you

·
Hardcore GL Tuner
190 Posts
Yeah

Wohoo, she posted pix of her ride:)
They almost look vaguely familiar! Nice to meet you guys @ CAPOC!
:thup: to white first gen's! I really need to lower my ride, hmmm. So do you think the intrax are better than the eibach's? I'm not sure on what to use yet. And did you ever get the PS header?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts