Ford Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. it has been long over due so I am going to clean up the Mustang area alittle soon. Make the forums for 1964.5 - 1970 and 71-78 and so forth. Maybe this will make the ara bit more useful. I will try to re-assign the mods as best I can, which could me two per area perhaps.

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
tim, how about we break it up as follows:
  • 1964.5 - 1973 = first generation mustang
  • 1974 - 1978 = mustang II
  • 1979 - 1993 = fox body era
  • 1994 - 1998
  • 1999 - current

that would make the forums more generation specific and not broken down by small changes in body/styling. these dates coincide with major changes in the design of the car.

just my .02! ;)

·
Administrator
5,108 Posts
Marqman said:
Hey folks. it has been long over due so I am going to clean up the Mustang area alittle soon. Make the forums for 1964.5 - 1970 and 71-78 and so forth. Maybe this will make the ara bit more useful. I will try to re-assign the mods as best I can, which could me two per area perhaps.
Good idea.You must have been reading my mind as I was thinking so many area's makes it seem slow.In fact I was going to email you about it.You could split it back up later if it gets real busy.dmark's idea of generation specific sounds right too.

·
Mod/Vintage Mustang Member
239 Posts
dmark101 said:
tim, how about we break it up as follows:
  • 1964.5 - 1973 = first generation mustang
  • 1974 - 1978 = mustang II
  • 1979 - 1993 = fox body era
  • 1994 - 1998
  • 1999 - current

that would make the forums more generation specific and not broken down by small changes in body/styling. these dates coincide with major changes in the design of the car.

just my .02! ;)
I think dmark101 has a good idea. I think that doing it this way would allow some exchange of ideas and knowledge that would be very beneficial to everyone. I like reading what other guys have done to thier cars, plus some people have multiple stangs of different years, but they might all be classics so they would only have to look in one place.

·
Multi Car Owner
927 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, area is updated. Hope you like. I had to move a few Mods around. If you do not like your Mod area, let me know if any other would interest you that is open currently, anywhere on the site is fine!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts