Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '67 Fastback and my hybrid XD/F...LOL.. (XD shell with XF Guts)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks mate, the car's been in the family for as long as I have... I brought it from my Dad (for a great price of course) Sorry but she aint' for sale, I couldn't part from my Stang. Thanks again for the compliment! ;)

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
nice lookin cars there.

are you getting the xd sideways in a stream are ya? bloody brilliant!!!:)

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
What motor is in the Stang? a 427 Cammer? :cool::D:cool::eek::D:eek:;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A 427...Yeah I wish ;) It's got a 302 up front with a 650 Holley on top and set of extractors down the sides:)

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
XDSedan said:
A 427...Yeah I wish ;) It's got a 302 up front with a 650 Holley on top and set of extractors down the sides:)
Man now I really wanna buy it off ya!! ;) It'd be brilliant to have a sweet baby like that in the shed..

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
I think the Mustang needs a wash. ;)

·
Sideways..
1,652 Posts
As a matter of fact, if you leave something in the garage long enough, and it gathers sooo much dust on it, its the best protective cover!

My mates XY when he originally bought it like 15 years ago, was in some guys shed absolutely covered in dust... he goes it was like 1 cm thick :)
and it kept the paint in top notch ;)

So sometimes dust is good.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I don't know if you can see very well out side or not but I live where there are a lot of dirt roads and it's a bugger to keep it clean;)

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
XDSedan said:
Yeah, I don't know if you can see very well out side or not but I live where there are a lot of dirt roads and it's a bugger to keep it clean;)
Yeah, I'm learning all about the joys of owning a black car. Despite the extra work (it's always good to wash car once a week anywayz) I still love the colour, always wanted a black car since I was knee high to a grasshopper. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts