Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the date is almost finalized, and the hard-working vice-president is doing a great job (hmm, maybe he deserves a raise?)...

We'll be camping on the coast for this weekend and the second Annual Cali Probes meet...as usual, I'll leave you in the dark, with few details :D:D:D

Oh shoot, I just remembered that I have to register for the Thunderhill class that BAPOC is putting on September 30th...:eek:

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Sounds sweet to me.. I won't miss it.. :D:D:D..

nah he don't need a raise. :D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll double his salary :D:D:D:D

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
I'll be there and this will be Summit #25 for BAPOC. Also I think Jon and Kristen will be joining us in the morning...... ;)

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
This is going to rock.. we have to beat last years 16 cars..

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nylie said:
Dan, I say triple his salary! 3x of nothing = nada!

Don't be mean to Scamper :D

Yeah, this year should be good as well :)

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
i hope so. last year's event was pretty cool. i really enjoyed the driving we did and the buffalo burger place in SLO! :D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That restaurant was very good - I expect to have an equally good place this year - so Damon, is 8/17-18 good with your racing schedule? That's the only thing that's holding me from stamping the date in stone - I emailed you but I don't think you got that message...

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Lets just try to stay away from slow moving a-holes in campers.. :D:D:D

·
Dual Probe Member
14 Posts
Ok guys.... I really want to be able to make this, even if Kristen and I have to drive straight from the airport on Sunday when I get in to meet you guys (the 18th). Please let me know details and I am going to work on getting Kristen to come down.. We'll see... Unless someone else wants to pick me up at the airport at 5:30 am...

Oh yeah, who owns these sexy cars... Damn!!

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
dude. you know you'll be meeting us that's for sure. specially since you missed last years.. :D:D

·
PT Owner - SCPOC Prez
681 Posts
Dan [Sac] said:
That restaurant was very good - I expect to have an equally good place this year - so Damon, is 8/17-18 good with your racing schedule? That's the only thing that's holding me from stamping the date in stone - I emailed you but I don't think you got that message...
so far dan, everything's looking pretty good.

i plan on making this event the official meet for my club as well, so let's get everything put together within the next couple of weeks, to maximize attendance.

i'm not much into camping, but i have no problem hanging out by the fire and drinking beer all night long! :D

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's on!

Scamper (our camping afficionado) is already hard at work on choosing a site. I am pretty sure that they have lodging available close by.

Having Hwy 1 close at hand is also not a bad thing at all!

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey I just realized Sean and Scamper haven't answered my email yet....slackers...:rolleyes: :p

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
*LOL* i believe sean has been sick the last couple days.

S

·
0 Posts
Scamper been busy at work! And with the combonation of an annoying Nephew and a very slow PC. Its been very frustrating trying to find pther camp grounds. But, I did buy a book on camp sites and I'll be looking them up tonight. I'll Email you the #'s tomorrow evening. I don't know what time I'll be getting home, so stay tuned;)

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right on Scamper! I knew you'd come through (you always do)....Come to think of it, Sean and Tony also come through all the time....hmmm, wow, you guys are the only ones doing any work on this....that means it will be a kick-ass event!

:damack:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts