Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, this post has nothing to do with strippers. That was simply used to entice you into clicking on this lil' shindig here, and it worked :) However, if you wish to discuss strippers or mention something pertaining to women taking their clothes off in a professional or not quite so professional manner, I wouldn't object.

The NEPO state chapters are a fantastic idea, and have really helped pick up the action for local meets. However there is still one glaring problem.. half the states have NO officials! ANYONE can do this, as long as they're dedicated enough to be an official in their state. What better way is there to get your name out in the probe community? Everyone that has signed up for a position so far has had alot of experience with NEPO, meets, SCS, FTP, CKPS#1, etc. (I'm in such a weird mood, seriously, heheh).

When people sign up for NEPO and don't see their name listed months later because their state doesn't have a website or doesn't have a chapter president, it's disheartening. Things like that are important to newbies, I remember emailing nepo don to ask if he could update my 'profile' on the nepo website because I added a CAI! lmao... ah the good ol' days n' stuff. So what I'm saying here is two-fold. 1- Someone please take the initiative to nominate yourself as the president of a state chapter! I realize that not all of New England is particuarly active due to the weather and such, but just do it anyway! 2- No matter how much you think the look that 'Vixen' up on stage is giving you is because she thinks you're 'cute'.. it's really just her way of saying- hey.. that green stuff in your pocket there? Yeah, you want me, and I'll hop around on your lap for awhile if you give me some of that. :tup: . Using PT smilies on FF rules, heh, even though they dont work.

·
Probe GT Member
32 Posts
If SC was part of NEPO I would nominate me-but I guess since it is in the southeast I will stick to being part of NPA! for now.:D

·
Cartographer
13 Posts
If I lived in NEPO territory..I'd be a chapter person....

I'm in MIPOC Country....... so...I guess that takes care of that..:p

·
Cheerwine Connoisseur
19 Posts
Sandon and Leif are the downriver chapter presidents of MIPOC. I am sure we could always have a MIPOC PNW Chapter for you guys Darin..

·
Banned
68 Posts
W8_4ME said:
Sandon and Leif are the downriver chapter presidents of MIPOC. I am sure we could always have a MIPOC PNW Chapter for you guys Darin..

MIPOC-PNW??? Heck no...why go DOWN a step? That would be like taking my turbo out, and swapping in a Tornado Air :)

NEPO-PNW....now THAT has possiblities :p

·
Cheerwine Connoisseur
19 Posts
BigProbe said:

MIPOC-PNW??? Heck YEA...How can I be so worthy? Blah blah blah blah turbo, I should swap to Tornado Air :)

NEPO-PNW....now THAT is weird :p
:you:

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
<=NEPO member

NPA! is like the model state chapter...too bad the rest couldn't be like us :s6:

·
Champ
40 Posts
Bufalo said:
Unfortunately, there haven't been many replies from actual NEPO members...
<-- Also a NEPO member.

I live in NJ, but I'm in VA right now for school. Rather hard for me to keep up with things, let alone officiate.

But there's definetaly a point to all this. I agree.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
<~~~~NEPO Member

<~~~~NEPO_DE President

<~~~~Not a Stripper (Except for Nikki lol):s5 :s5

1 - 20 of 25 Posts