Ford Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay it looks like i am one of the few 2nd gen SE/base people so I am going to do some posting to bring this forum to life.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yes I too am one of the few se/base owners around. Ive had people tell me they dont like how the base bumpers look...I think Im one of the few who do. I also like being different, and while everyone else has a GT bumper, I like not having one. I like how they look, but I also like having a Probe that looks a bit different. Know what I mean?

·
A-Team Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That sounds good. Personally I like the SE bumper better than the base. But to each his own. :D

·
97 Probe SE
66 Posts
Hey, this forum is on it's way up, and evenm after PT is back up, I have a feeling that you will have quite a few people that will stick here!

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
welll im a se owner.. :s6: i cant wait to have a se sleeper.. the faces of people i pass.. the expression on faces as they see my gone in the wind... hah. :s6:

·
Probe Owner
475 Posts
stavesacre21 said:
Hey, this forum is on it's way up, and evenm after PT is back up, I have a feeling that you will have quite a few people that will stick here!
well ill be one of the few.... :s2: :s2:

·
Champ
40 Posts
Nylie said:
Yes I too am one of the few se/base owners around. Ive had people tell me they dont like how the base bumpers look...I think Im one of the few who do. I also like being different, and while everyone else has a GT bumper, I like not having one. I like how they look, but I also like having a Probe that looks a bit different. Know what I mean?
Wow, I completely agree. I think it looks a lot cleaner actually. I have a base bumper cover on mine now, and I'm making a custom front out of another base bumper cover.

BTW: I do have a base. The only base I know of with a center console, 15 in alloys, electronic everything you can think of, and.. oh yeah, leather interior. Hehe.
Yeah, I have more options than most SE and GT owners.

I love my car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
stavesacre21
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing