Ford Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Thought it might be like that. So if you get a flat on the front you first have to chnge the rear to get the 17" off to put on the front and put your 16" spare on the rear. Or have I missed something somewhere

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
HSE2 said:
Thought it might be like that. So if you get a flat on the front you first have to chnge the rear to get the 17" off to put on the front and put your 16" spare on the rear. Or have I missed something somewhere
If you have the Premium Brakes you MUST option the 1J spare. Std XR barkes fit inside the 16inch steelie.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Aussie Pete said:

If you have the Premium Brakes you MUST option the 1J spare. Std XR barkes fit inside the 16inch steelie.
Yours has the premium doesn't it?

So how come you did not know this in the first place. Have you ordered it or was it hidden away or do you have to do it now. Strikes me as though this was not made clear by the dealer?

·
7,777 Posts
HSE2 said:

Yours has the premium doesn't it?

So how come you did not know this in the first place. Have you ordered it or was it hidden away or do you have to do it now. Strikes me as though this was not made clear by the dealer?
Yeah, mine was ordered with Premium Brakes. It seems to me that there is a major shortcoming in the communication between Ford, Tickford, and dealers. First no one knows about the bodykit thing, now the spare wheel, and also the towbar (I wanted the pin type 1600kg bar).

The question is when Rick Naylor (or was it Ryan?) announced the 220kW upgrade, the dealers and Tickford should have known 100% what the new build spec was and what options were available and required. What if this thread hadn't appeared - would my car come with a 16 inch steel spare?

Questions, questions.....

·
7,777 Posts
HSE:

V111?

41 - 46 of 46 Posts