1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Yeah he's had a bad stretch lets hope he gets well because personally I think he is a very good driver.

·
EA Wagon Member
469 Posts
He'll get better, hes up there in the championship this year in top 15 i think dats pretty good when u compare him to rat. i still think rat will win the championship but :)

they gotta fix up the points system but there is like 360 points for qld 500 and then 540 points for bathurst i think and plus the 18 possible points for pole so if in the highly unlikely circumstances of taking pole and the win at both tehse races u would pick up 936 points or something that is WAY TOO MUCH!!! although it gives the ford guys a chance ay :)

but just think in later years you could have a 500point lead in teh championship then have 2 crashess at these races and all of a sudden u are 436 points down in teh championship sheeshh!!! lets hope HRT go spinning off and fords fill teh top positions at these races ay. here's hoping

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
The_RAT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing