Ford Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
4Vman said:
I think the F6 would suit you 2 nicely, it will certainly help restore your bragging rights again!! :hy:
The stars in the eye's syndrome is still alive & well I see.. :hy:
 

·
No stars in my eyes
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
4Vman said:
I think the F6 would suit you 2 nicely, it will certainly help restore your bragging rights again!! :hy:
But we haven't lost the bragging rights yet.......:booty:


Cheers
 

·
Approach with caution.
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
They dissapeared a few years ago......... but you know what they say, ignorance is bliss!! :priest:
 

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
Boring :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
 

·
The SB Slayer
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Noboss said:
Boring :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
That is a great time.We are lucky,since the BA GT's :hy: and the F6's, :hy: FORD is out in front.This hasn't happend since the 70's. :driver:
 

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
FPVGT said:
That is a great time.We are lucky,since the BA GT's :hy: and the F6's, :hy: FORD is out in front.This hasn't happend since the 70's. :driver:
What boring twaddle :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
Were ever you've been, can you go back there :wank2: :wank2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,370 Posts
guys, i dont wanna see this in here, lets get back to leavingthe dirt in the gutters and talking about things that matter, our fords.
 

·
Approach with caution.
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Xtreme F6 said:
guys, i dont wanna see this in here, lets get back to leavingthe dirt in the gutters and talking about things that matter, our fords.
Well said.
 

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
Xtreme F6 said:
guys, i dont wanna see this in here, lets get back to leavingthe dirt in the gutters and talking about things that matter, our fords.
Here Here: yes that would be great..Be a lot better if you just got rid of the dill's that start it, wouldn't it? :hy:
 
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
8 Participants
Noboss
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing
Top