Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone

Can everyone keep an eye out for a 1998 Model EL XR6, regencey red in colour with the plates SAQ - 133, was stolen from just off lygon street in Melbourne last night between 11:30pm and 1am. Car is lowered, full body kit, and minor hail storm dmage (which was getting fixed tomorrow). Pretty sure ill never see the car again.

Thanx heaps everyone

here is a pic

http://home.iprimus.com.au/exlr8/xr.jpg

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
Spewing - I hope you were insured?

Good luck in catching the bastards...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea im insured and if only i had 5 mins alone with the bastards, just the inconvenience. thanx man

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
that really is a nice car man, im sorry to hear bout it being pinched... hope it all works out and u get it back in one peice!!! gawd theres some scum on this earth..., sorry to hear man.

·
Registered
382 Posts
madEAs said:
Hey everyone

Can everyone keep an eye out for a 1998 Model EL XR6, regencey red in colour with the plates SAQ - 133, was stolen from just off lygon street in Melbourne last night between 11:30pm and 1am. Car is lowered, full body kit, and minor hail storm dmage (which was getting fixed tomorrow). Pretty sure ill never see the car again.

Thanx heaps everyone

here is a pic

http://home.iprimus.com.au/exlr8/xr.jpg
Sorry to hear. Has smartlock been cracked? Always felt safe parking my EF from it being pinched, just not broken into.

·
.au member
2,747 Posts
Smartlock was fairly well 'cracked' about a year after it came out I think, unfortunately it seems where there's a will there's a way, even if it is just smashing a window or something.

Here's hoping your car gets returned with no more damage.

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
wholey fcuk dude, i so cant believe it im a shattered man.

please no one come thinking i have franks car, just cos i have the (old) springs from it in my car.

it bloody sucks that ya cant leave ya car parked somewhere, wqhy cant the low assholes actually work and achieve the great feeling of owning a car...

im pissed off for ya franky and ill help you beat the assholes if there found.

does the store near where it was parked have serveilance cams? or are there any in the street???

/end RANT

·
BluePrint Bandit
149 Posts
Mate, just wanted to say that, like everyone else, i really hope you get the car back (not damaged). Failing that its good to see you have insurance. Still a bloody headache i know :fraz:

Matt

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate.

Not to kick you in the balls or anything, but there goes your insurance rating.
When my car got stolen I dropped from a rating 4 to a rating 6.
Thats whats the most annoying part.

Cheers & I hope you get it back without too much damage.

·
3FB's Peter Pan!!!
777 Posts
Man, thats gotta hurt... thats one of the sweetest ELXR6's Ive ever seen as for the insurance rating drop that suxx ar$e as well.... hope it turns out for the best whatever happens mate.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanx for all the kind comments guys, yea i didnt even think about my rating and honestly thats the last thing on my mind right now. So far everyone i know is hell bent on revenge, i just want it to be over, either recovered or start looking for something else. thanx again for the nice comments

Frank

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
SHIT!!!!! Thats a good looking XR. Dammit....F-A-R-Ken thieving bastards....they will burn in hell for this.

·
Road Warrior
489 Posts
Franky.

Not to put you off, but once my car got stolen it was the beginning of the end.
I ended up getting it back without the wheels, stereo & all panels kicked in.
You could even see the foot prints on the panels.

The insurance company fixed it, but it was never quite the same after that.
You are always thinking what these dirty c&*ts did in your & to your car.

I was just hoping that I got the car back, but once I did I wish I hadn't.

Cheers

·
2,847 Posts
SHEEEEEEAAAAAAT.....thats nasty!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maximus said:
Franky.

Not to put you off, but once my car got stolen it was the beginning of the end.
I ended up getting it back without the wheels, stereo & all panels kicked in.
You could even see the foot prints on the panels.

The insurance company fixed it, but it was never quite the same after that.
You are always thinking what these dirty c&*ts did in your & to your car.

I was just hoping that I got the car back, but once I did I wish I hadn't.

Cheers
yea man im pretty much thinking the same way, but most ppl i have spoken to seem to agree it would have been more for parts rather than a joyride, but either way it a phucked up situation. But im not letting it get to me, it out of my hands ill just do what i can.

·
Mulberry Rain
1,229 Posts
man, I'm so sorry... I hope I never have to feel what you are feeling right now.

One of my greatest fears is that my car is stolen.

·
2,847 Posts
Not trying to be cynical but I've always feared showing too much of my car to others as I'll never know which one amongst the crowd is going to get the bastard who's going to be driving it away one night when I have the car parked in a shopping mall carpark. Lets face it, even if you've got the best security system available in Oz installed in your car, there's always someone who knows how to break it. It shits me to hear about another Ford being stolen. It sucks coz it adds even more insecurity and creates more paranoia for myself...I can't even concentrate on work without having some corner at the back of my mind thinking about my car, whether its safe being parked in the office building carpark.

I sure hope you get your car back soon....or at least get a chance to have a private moment with the bastard who stole it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys update on this, they just found it, interior is all stripped all my stereo gear gone dash all gone and god knows what else. Im scared to go see it, was found in roxborough park. thanx to all for the well wishes now to see what happens. :(

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kooky said:
Good luck mate, breaks my heart to see this sort of thing happen.
nah no luck, everything is gone kit, rims, bonnet, front end, stereo, interior

was found with an ef front end and bonnet on it and stockies

so the phuckers were efficent, hope they burn in hell for this shit

1 - 20 of 40 Posts