Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I've got 39 street machine magazines from 1986 to 2002, the majority are from 1986 to 1990 and 1999 to 2002, they're all doubles of magazines i already have so if anyone is interested in the lot, or i'll even seperate them let me know. Price is negotiable.
Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not a complete collection as they are only the doubles that i happen to own. I've got a list of the ones i have if you're really interested. They're in pretty good condition although the guy i bought them off has cut an odd picture here and there, usually nothing major though... I'm not too sure on price as they are now becoming collecters items... i'll just see what people are willing to pay. If you want the list let me know...

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
how much r u after for all of them??

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
i have street machine books from 1982 till 2003 128 books selling for $100 im awaiting a bloke whom wants only the 1982 ones and 1997-2003 ones..(42-48 books)oh they are in the same condition as yours also odd picture taken etc..

so that should give you a rough idea on how much im selling them for...if you can send me a pm wiht what you have i might grab em if you havent already got a price for the lot that is..

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey people,
sorry for the late reply, i'm on holidays in queensland and everytime i try to reply to posts from this computer it crashes, so hopefully this works.

Unfortunatley i don't have the list with me here, i'll probably sell all 40 or so mags for about $40.

If you's are still interested when i get back to sydney, probably a couple of weeks, i can post up the list of mags i have and maybe even some pictures...

sorry to stuff ya's around... let me know if you'll still be interested...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts