Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, this is goin back many years now but do you remember a game called stunts. I know it's ancient but it's really really fun game, and doesn't take that much room on hd. So far it's the only game i knowwhere you can race realistic cars on tracks that you can create your self.

We should start a compettion if there are any of you who have this game. :D :D

EF_GuY with the March Indy around the default track...

Attachments

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
By hell I remember this one!! :D :D :D Yeah I used to play this one all the time, managed some truly spectacular feats...

There was another, very very like this one, called Stunt Car Racer I think. Didn't have the F1 cars or anythign like that, just boxy sedan type things. You used to be able to do 360's over jumps etc. by inducing drift on the jump ramp etc. Was quite fun back in the day ... :D

Another good one for doings that you weren't supposed to was Big Red Racing, where you could take Minis mountain climbing.. go way off the racing track, and take the little buggers places never intended to be explored.. hehe

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Hey I've still got StreetRod 1 and 2 zipped up on my HD in the archives!!! :D Anyone want?

·
Australian XR Member
134 Posts
Its old but good!

el2xr8 said:
Hey I've still got StreetRod 1 and 2 zipped up on my HD in the archives!!! :D Anyone want?
Iwould love a copy of StreetRod!

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Heres StreetRod for the Millenium, www.motorcityonline.com

Not sure when its coming out though, its been coming soon for the last 2 years!

·
Rail Rider
1,248 Posts
MCO

Motor City Online was actually made about 18months ago. it was ment to be released as another NEED FOR SPEED title: Need For Speed Motor City. some developers at EA decide to turn it into an online game only and have a full working economy with 5000 odd parts to put in your car. With auctions, trading, you can even personalise you paint job. The down side is that it IS online only and when it is relesed it will come with an monthly fee. It's due out in December...just in time for Christmas...hehe

As a beta tester the game is cool and is very addictive!

·
2004 BA XT Falcon Ute
84 Posts
el2xr8 said:
There was another, very very like this one, called Stunt Car Racer I think. Didn't have the F1 cars or anythign like that, just boxy sedan type things. You used to be able to do 360's over jumps etc. by inducing drift on the jump ramp etc. Was quite fun back in the day ... :D
On the Amiga there was a game called Stunt Car Racer, it was heaps better than the PC version. It had the holes and cracks on the rollbar, and when you had too many, the car was destroyed. You could hit the boost button and flames would come out of the exhaust. My favourite game back then (along with Street rod off course).

BTW, I think I've got that game somewhere along with the emulator (Amiga emulator to run it on the PC) if anyone wants it.

·
EB Fairmont Owner
191 Posts
mangrovejack said:

On the Amiga there was a game called Stunt Car Racer, it was heaps better than the PC version. It had the holes and cracks on the rollbar, and when you had too many, the car was destroyed. You could hit the boost button and flames would come out of the exhaust. My favourite game back then (along with Street rod off course).

BTW, I think I've got that game somewhere along with the emulator (Amiga emulator to run it on the PC) if anyone wants it.
I think it was ported to PC as well cos I remember playing it on my dads PC when I was a kid.

Also loved Test Drive (of course) :)

·