Ford Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Mustang GT Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did everyone think about these model year styles? I thought they looked alright, but many others did not. What about you? I have owned a couple. Nice cars but slower than a snail.

·
Registered
7,859 Posts
My parents gave me their 82 T-Brid Town La Dau "I think thats how you spell it" all I had to do was pay the insurance, that car was cool as hell. Digital dash, electric seats, all power,8 speakers straight from the factory, dolby nr B stereo w/cassette, and wire wheels. Every body I knew from work and school loved that car. I got this car after a tree jumped in front of my 67 Mustang :wink2: . Then I pulled out of my neighbrohood one sunny October day and a F-150 pick-up totaled the car, hit me on the side. What was so bad my parents were coming home from FL and drove up to the wreak. I thought for sure they were going to kill me. That was my last wreak "one that was my fault, knock on wood" gosh that happen almost 16yrs ago. Had three cars when I was 16, still wished I had all three.:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Stacy94PGT
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing