Ford Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW SKYLINE
WHAT HTE HELL HAVE THEY DONE TO IT?????

Look at the pics people though it would look like....

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And this is the REAL thing...

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Ok so considering Nissan have thrown this awesome design out the window, how about Ford stealing it for an AV GT:nuts: :D

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALed lights, nice.
but still!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JEM said:
Ok so considering Nissan have thrown this awesome design out the window, how about Ford stealing it for an AV GT:nuts: :D
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
It is BUTT ugly.
No two ways about it!:( :( :( :( :(
My 2c any way.

G

·
0 Posts
Yeah I would agree with you on that one Pritesh.
Damn ugly!!:thumbdown

Black one is ok though.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
Yeh I'd agree. The first pic is one angry looking car which builds on the existing one.But the second pic of the confirmed? GTR looks very ordinary...oh dear. :eek:
Come to think of it, doesn't it bare a similarity to the up and coming new Z car?
Russell.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rastus said:
Yeh I'd agree. The first pic is one angry looking car which builds on the existing one.But the second pic of the confirmed? GTR looks very ordinary...oh dear. :eek:
Come to think of it, doesn't it bare a similarity to the up and coming new Z car?
Russell.
I never thought I'd hear the day, an ordinarry GTR!!!!!!:( :( :cussing:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
I wonder what the poor riceboys are going to aspire to buy now?
Civic, Celica, WRX and now the GTR all look like crap ;)

Theres always the Accent though :rolleyes: :p

·
Shhh, we're hunting Lions
1,610 Posts
Well there goes another cult car out the window, what are the Japanese designers thinking. The first pic (computer enhanced one) looks awesome, really agressive. I hope they do drop the Skyline name and just call it a GTR because judging by those pics it doesn't deserve the name Skyline.:(

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Ok the Skyline sedan doesn't look too bad actually in fact it looks quite interesting.
But I agree it doesn't look like a Skyline should do however the 2 door looks bloody terrible.

The Evo 7 looks fine from the front but looks a bit too high (roofline) for my tastes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts