Ford Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Blue Blood
1,375 Posts
lownloud said:
Just downloaded a heap of Summernats pics to my website. Most are early Falcons. Sorry but some of the filesizes are pretty big!
Got a url man!?!

Okay, some of the bigger pictures don't match the thumbnails and some thumbnails don't have bigger pictures! ;) :edit:

·
low n' loud XY351
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah just realised I screwed up the file names.....will fix it! Also all may not be there yet (damned dial up!)

·
Be proud if its LOUD!!!!
81 Posts
Awesome pics brother from another mother, Wish we had a summernats over here in the land of the long white cloud.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have to say that I am very jelious that I wasn't there. I hope to be over next year if I can afford it. Thanks for the pics. Great shots!

·
low n' loud XY351
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I'm lucky. I live about 3 km's away and can hear the noise and see the clouds of burnout smoke from my back verandah!

·
Registered
206 Posts
i just got back from the 'nats. drove over from adelaide to canberra on thursday, spent four days there, then drove back today. had an absolute blast. booking my hotel for next year shortly........

·
aka "Mr BURNOUTworld"
658 Posts
Great shots there lownloud, the best I've found yet! Most other ones on the net are of rice cars :fraz:

I spat sex wee into my undies when I saw that Hiller brothers XP Falcon... one day... one day...

:notwthy:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts