Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
POC Mod/Probe GT Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently finished moving to my new place, spent 3 days in Idaho in Microsoft Training, and Probetalk is down (or maybe just when I try to logon). So let's talk about Summit #28 here on FordForums.com which has yet to be down or slow when I've been on.

Summit #28

As I told everyone at the last Summit I was thinking of having Summit #28 this coming weekend. Scamper mentioned that it might be a good weekend to have it at his house.

This Saturday night was the only night I could seem to get a uhaul trailor to move my car so I will be busy. If majority agrees and I Scamper approves to have it at his place then I will do my best to contact everyone even though Probetalk is down.

You all should have gotten this as email through the mailing list if your registered, but let's post here. If Probetalk comes back up would the first member to notice it please copy this post over there with a link to this Thread. If your not on the mailing list then go to www.bapoc.com and follow the instructions to join.

Thanks,

Sean

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
Well i could be up for a bbq party.. but this weekend.. just got really busy.. seeing as i'm moving.. :) and helping my new roomate move..

·
Dual Probe Member
14 Posts
Kristen and I will be there. Although, we're not too totally sure yet since we're now having car trouble. We'll make it somehow though. Also, Scamper, I think Ryan will be showing up as well, but he may have a crew meet..

·
Probe LX Member
6 Posts
OK I'm confused since I haven't been online in a long time. Is this thing this weekend the 2nd or is it another weekend? Either way I wouldn't miss a party :) hehehe Someone call me and let me know what's going on. I will be checking online sometimes but not too often. Most of you should have my number :) Ok lates

·
Big Daddy
357 Posts
i couldn't find them ???????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts