Ford Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a terrible run lately with these items. Just wondering what the eyeware of Ford Forum members would be?

·
Forever Ford Follower
558 Posts
I recommend "Arnette - Catfish" in silver.. well thats what i have - its my 3 pair .. hehe i swear it wasn't my fault they broke.. :cool:

G

·
0 Posts
I wear ones that are cancer foundation approved.
I have growth on my eyes from too much exposure from sunlight can't recall the name but it's not cataract.
Go through a lot of these...they don't seem to last long especially with young kids around. :cussing:

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
Guys, for driving you can't beat Serengetti. The lenses are the best in the world bar none. Only prob is they are a bit exxy. Mine last at least two years at a time. best thing is the ability to wear in most light conditions. Serengetti are used by the majority of pilots for the lenses.

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had a good look at Serengetti but in the end I couldn't find the truth in the claims over my driving edition Ray Bans. Gone through oakly eyejackets and now moved on to the metals, but despite the claims about lenses the bans kill em. The rays are the only glasses I have come across where you can just about look directly at the sun

·
gone
10,402 Posts
Well that explains it then.

I coudlnt work out how come all those Tasi drives drove like crap.

they spend most of the day looking at the sun!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
laminge said:
Well that explains it then.

I coudlnt work out how come all those Tasi drives drove like crap.

they spend most of the day looking at the sun!!!!!!!!
What a great reply. I dip me lid!:cool:

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I wear stalkers meself. Top polarised fishing/driving glasses. Had 'em for 3 years and they've survived all sorts of punishment. You can get 'em for a bloody good price too..

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Have had various sunnies, Oakley, Killer Loop, Ray Ban and now CK's (only coz they were free;) ), should I have owned up to that:rolleyes:

Ray Bans were by far the best, but got knocked off, and damn expensive to replace, but I think I will revert back to them.

·
Old Car:BA XR6 New: 97 EL
1,031 Posts
Im with minge, Gold TInt oakleys look nice.

I have Oakley metallic Blue with normal lenses. The woman wears the same but with gold tint, they look heaps better,

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JEM said:
Have had various sunnies, Oakley, Killer Loop, Ray Ban and now CK's (only coz they were free;) ), should I have owned up to that:rolleyes:

Ray Bans were by far the best, but got knocked off, and damn expensive to replace, but I think I will revert back to them.
I have tried to get new Rays down here but they seem to have fallen from favour with the stores. Hard to deal with they say.
XX oaklys are what I have now but I don't think the lenses are as good as my RBs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
HSE2
Ford Forums
Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more!
Full Forum Listing