Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
WHAT THE?
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody get your car off the road! Cause Sunny just got his licence and is tearing up the roads....and probably the footpath as we speak! I just thought I'd post this up considering he can't post at the moment (hope you don't mind Sunny?!) Anyway good on ya mate and we'll see you and the beast on a cruise soon.

(And stop smoking your mum's tyres!!!!)

·
Ambrose 2003 Champion!!!
97 Posts
Wow thats awesome. Where did he go for his test? Im up to go for mine on the 25th of Feb, hopefully all goes to plan. Congrates mate!

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
Oh shit, RUN!! :running: :running:

Nah, Congrats mate.

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
Congrats mate!

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
so i spose a cruise is in order quite soon :D
congrats sunny!

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
Damn! another one gets his lisence while i still got 10 months to go.... ohhh so slow!!! congrats anyway sunny!

·
FF Town Sheriff
1,165 Posts
geez - mine is due for renewal soon - for another 14 years

·
Ford Appreciation Society
3,666 Posts
philbie said:
geez - mine is due for renewal soon - for another 14 years
Congrats philbie for surviving the roads thus far, and good luck for the next 14 yrs!!

·
E-Series wagon owner
1,929 Posts
ahh every one get thier licences before me i go for mine 12/09/2005 in exactly 588 days :s5

·
Sandwich Connoisseur
955 Posts
Supa R00 said:
Damn! another one gets his lisence while i still got 10 months to go.... ohhh so slow!!! congrats anyway sunny!
I thought you only had to have your Ls for 6 months? Well that's QLD anyway, you poor buggers.

Donno

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
only have to have ur L's 6 months, but you have to be 18 ;)

·
400 kg ego
6,188 Posts
Well done Sunny! I'm not too scared at the thought... :AAHHH: :wtf2:

·
No longer around
4,882 Posts
oh dear. not bringing my car on any more cruises - ill thumb a lift with karl instead.........

nah just joking sunny, congrats mate, i know youve worked hard to get ya licence

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Aww... The little man is all grown up, hehe. Well done buddy :thup: You are so taking me for a spin this weekend. I'll send ya a message.

Ash

·
Sandwich Connoisseur
955 Posts
EFFalcon said:
only have to have ur L's 6 months, but you have to be 18 ;)
Well that's pretty :ghey:. Good ole QLD, Ps when ur 17. I'm over halfway to my opens I worked out.

Donno

·
Looking in YOUR bathroom.
3,287 Posts
I remember when i was 16.5 - 1day. I couldnt wait. It was torture, i had finnished all the tests 3months before i turned 16.5. And then, when i did, it was a sunday of a long weekend!!!! Had to wait till tuesday....4yrs ago now so phhew...

Well done dude!!!!!

·
Formerly: SmokeEA
1,117 Posts
Congratulations Sunny, welcome to the crazy world of parent free racing!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts