Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
well hung
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just thought some of you poor people at work yesterday who missed the superbowl halftime show with Janet Jackson may like this tit, i mean, eye popping pic.

·
YES its a 5 Speed!!
2,242 Posts
hahah! titacular!!!:s6:

·
Village Idiot
2,526 Posts
haha
JT couldnt stop starring by the look of it

Causing a storm in america, saying theres going to be a full investergation etc. Who cares that much??

·
Faster than Zyrtec
2,105 Posts
EFJase said:
Causing a storm in america, saying theres going to be a full investergation etc. Who cares that much??
:rant:
Whinging mummies with nothing better to do than sit at home and watch Martha Stewart or Oprah. Carefactor 0. This gives me the shits about as much as the author in SMH who said that the movie Lost In Translation was far too racist. God, if there is no malice intent, its not racist. Its just words, or scenes or art. Just like Ken Park. Its art, its a movie, its just human interaction, deal with it; dirty thoughts yes, but thats the responsibility of the viewer

·
one day.......maybe
446 Posts
can i ask what the hell she has on her nipple
Janet is stated as saying it was an accident and a wardrobe error. but if it was, then why has she got that thing on her nipple

·
cArSiK
1,249 Posts
hahaahah yea Ch10 news reported it to be "a simple wardrobe malfunction"

haaaaahahah

james

·
Mr Sensible...
115 Posts
It was pathetic they can leave that display of crass voyuerism in a strip club where it belongs. Don't think it sets a good example at all. Looks like all the Jacksons are debuched has-beens. Perhaps if you have a family and trying to see a good example you'd see things differently and it does nothing for the standing of women either, just sex objects for men. Atleast some community are standing up for decent values otherwise every major public event would only suit those more hormonally minded
and the spiritually and morally bankrupt.

·
a little bit sideways
1,258 Posts
FordXR8 has it right. that was no accident. how many women wear things like that on their nipples instead of a bra? it comes down to one thing...publicity. when was the last time (or even the first time) janet jacko had a hit? what better way to get publicity than to team up at superbowl with a popular (though still crap) singer and have him get one of her tits out? the jackson family should stick to dangling babies.

·
Rip Up The Track Join OFR
6,021 Posts
tits are tits all a can say is you have to love em....

·
I am The Brain
3,073 Posts
I must say it did seem very much like a publicity stunt...although I don't know why, because the Superbowl is big enough already. Maybe it was because JJ hasn't done anything for years (or at all!)

I really wonder whether that thing on her nipple was deliberately placed there to cover her up...or whether she always has it there!

·
{';'}
4,345 Posts
XRFPV8 said:
tits are tits all a can say is you have to love em....
Nothing more to it really, is there?! Not a bad rack either by the looks of things :ihi:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Did you hear what else they had for halftime entertainment? A bunch of chicks playing football (at least the US version) in lingerie

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol i would like to see that one hahahha

1 - 20 of 41 Posts