Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a AU Ghia Blown w/2.5 Stainless Steel Headers and pipe. Driving it is a Motec System.Dyno Tuned Vortec at 6.5psi 202kw at the rear wheels. Not bad for a VCT!
Just got it done last week and BOY does boogie>>>Oommodores eat that<<<

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
l'll be glad to show you pics if only you could tell me how to post them on this site.
Go Ford >>Go HARD!

G

·
If you have your pics online somewhere else already, then you can simply put in a tag like this one to yours :

If not, feel free to email me the pics and I can post them for all to see here! [email protected]

Cheers
Mike

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok lets see if this works!
http://homepages.ihug.com.au/%7Efulton/indexhd.htm

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OOpps .....then click on Your Ford on the left column and it'll be there.............

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
l got it done through a friend of mine who worked for Herrod. It took him 5 days to set it up properly and cost me $9500. Alot of money but worth EVERY bit of it..
Considering paying $80000 plus for a TS50-
and $100000 for a shit BOX Commodore.
Not that l wouldn't mind a TS50<<<<<<<<<<

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Sounds awesome, although I would have thought a 2.5inch exhaust would have been a bit small for a blown 4.0L.
(And dont believe any of that back pressure shit because its been proven to be untrue, check out the exhaust articles on www.autospeed.com if you dont believe me)

Also hows the Auto/diff holding up? And have you taken it to the track to see what it does down the 1/4? Mid/high 13s maybe??

·
HORSE POWER FACTORY
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The headers are custom made to suit, and only have the one muffler to suitand NO 2.5"
is not small if the set up is right.Also the cat has been modified << if you know what l mean:} Haven't put on the straight yet as l'm waiting for a modified 9" IRS to be made up for me and the auto l'll wait till it goes
and get it modified too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts