Ford Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im just curious what is cheaper to do to a eseries falcon is it cheaper to turbo charger or supercharge it im just curious thats all. :hy:

·
Conan
124 Posts
Compare CAPA prices for a blower, and snort performance for a turbo. Blowers are slightly cheaper and are easier to install, but turbos produce bigger numbers.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome thank for your comment,I have a turbo componets ready but im still thinking of supercharging my car instead of turbocharging it because the car will still be a daily driver. :hy:

·
Registered
439 Posts
less pipework with a supercharger and if you get the right type (that being SCREW TYPE) then you don't really need an intercooler...but then again screw types tend to be a little more expensive. Thing about them though is you can make better bottom end than with a roots type (eaton etc) and just as good top end as turbo (if sized correctly). I'm not going to bother trying to justify this because everyone on here will say that turbo will always make more power, but how many have done/are doing mechanical engineering? PM for more in depth info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts