1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
P·OBase #2 Owner!
21 Posts
Yons you dog:) its Jose18 haha, hey I would like to see pictures of the hood, if that isn't too much trouble!

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The hood is in the same condition as when i recieved it. it has a chip in the pass. top corner due to poor packaging (see pic). I asked for the vents not to be cut out, if you have seen how they came cut you would understand (one vent is allways noticeably bigger). it has never been on the car i never had time/help to put it on. this is the last one made, Michele told me they dont want to make them anymore. buyer pays shipping, let me know

·
Resident Genius
378 Posts
Sorry that you have to let it go, Jeremy - those hoods look great!

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Mod/Probe GTS Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if anyone wants the hood, $300 + shipping.

G

·
Hmm, thats a great deal! Man, I wish I had some extra money... Oh well, if I sell something finally (kidney anyone???) or find some $ Ill let ya know!

·
Just some guy...
553 Posts
It is a very good price. If I can get the money together in the next month I'll take it. I'll just drive up to you with no hood on, slap that one on and go home. :) Just do us a favor and let us know when you sell it. Who knows maybe Probe Bandit may find a spare kidney to sell.

G

·
If I wasnt in the middle of finishing the Probe and if I didnt just buy a Jetta, I would jump on this in a heartbeat...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts