Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day all. Just wondering when everyone in Syd is planning on going to the Motor Show... it would be great to make it a group effort I reckon!

For those who don't know, it is on October 12 - 21 at the Sydney Exhibition Center at Darling Harbour.

I'm guessing a weekend would suit everyone better? Thoughts?

·
Formerly J-type
1,629 Posts
Unfortunately being a kiwi stuck in NZ doesn't help my chances of making it, but those who do have fortune of making Sydney please could they take photo's etc... (which I'm sure you's will):cool: :cool: :cool:

·
T5 Expert Operator
6,540 Posts
Yeap i'm in on this, i guess for some of us we can think of it as a post Melbourne meetup. :D :D

el2xr8,
On October 21st sunday we have our Central Coast club run, so if possible we should go the motor show the week before.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
hey, i'm up for that!

it should be either the 15th or 16th of october, since that's the only weekend during which the show is on... thingy... something... bad english... i'm way too rooted! need sleep!

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
adviliax said:
hey, i'm up for that!

it should be either the 15th or 16th of october, since that's the only weekend during which the show is on... thingy... something... bad english... i'm way too rooted! need sleep!
Ummm... Ok ... Thingy something. :p Get some sleep fercrisakes!!

I guess we'll see you there. :D

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I'm heading up to SMS from the Nation's Crapital on Sunday morning.

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
I've come down with some bloody bug. I can barely talk at the moment. I can't see myself getting better for this weekend. Might give it a miss this year and get the reports from you guys.. :(

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
Me, Nipper, Baz, and Wasa are going this Sunday 14th.

i think Mr sparkle might be coming with use, although he did mention something about rearranging his pantie drawer:eek:

·
How bloody Hot is it ??!!
264 Posts
We're going this Sunday... There is a Porsche 356 Concourse at the Clontraf Reserver that we'll be checking out and then coming over to the SMS after that. These 356'ers at the insane type that get up extra early...

Have to load up extra film for that day... as if our 3 films weren't enough over the last week...

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
XLR8 said:

i think Mr sparkle might be coming with use, although he did mention something about rearranging his pantie drawer:eek:
Mike did you purchase some new going out underpants whilst down in Victoria..... Its about time you changed the old ones, 3 months solid wear is a tad too long...lol....

Hope to catch up with you on Sunday....

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
Excellent! But since I haven't met any of you guys, which I would like to do, can someone thats met some of the other guys e-mail me please so we could meet up. My e-mail is: [email protected]

Seeyas there!! :D

·
CEO - The BSR Group
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nipper said:

Mike did you purchase some new going out underpants whilst down in Victoria..... Its about time you changed the old ones, 3 months solid wear is a tad too long...lol....
Mate I, like yourself, have always been a fan of the "8-Way Changeover" technique... :D

But to answer your question, yes - I did acquire a new pair, but can't quite remember when or how, or why they are actually intended for the opposite gender.. :eek: :eek: :eek: And no, you can't borrow them!

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
RATT said:
Excellent! But since I haven't met any of you guys, which I would like to do, can someone thats met some of the other guys e-mail me please so we could meet up. My e-mail is: [email protected]

Seeyas there!! :D

Rat.
My Mobile is 0403 475735 if you want to send me a message when you get there.

we will be there from 10-10.30am......

cheers

Rob

·
BSR Field Agent
578 Posts
el2xr8 said:

Mate I, like yourself, have always been a fan of the "8-Way Changeover" technique... :D

Whoever invented the advertising slogan "7 Days in RIO" just was not trying was he....!!!!

Anyway enough of the s hite talk... The Digital Camera is ready to roll and "I'm mean and keen to see some fine machines...."

Nipper....:nuts:

·
I want a turtle!
2,635 Posts
el2xr8 said:

But to answer your question, yes - I did acquire a new pair, but can't quite remember when or how, or why they are actually intended for the opposite gender.. :eek: :eek: :eek: And no, you can't borrow them!
So I take it you have retired that feathered G String you where telling me about......

:p :p :p

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
so fordforums.com is not organising anything official? maybe that's even better... more flexibilty...

anyone wearing their melbourne shirts to the show?! lol

·
RACE
2,950 Posts
XLR8 said:

Rat.
My Mobile is 0403 475735 if you want to send me a message when you get there.

we will be there from 10-10.30am......

cheers

Rob
Thanks Rob,

I'll message you Sunday morning.

If we're meeting at the show, anyone have any ideas as to where to meet once we're inside? The obvious area I thought would be at the Ford area at 10:30ish.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

Dean

1 - 20 of 24 Posts