Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have just been informed by a reliable source regarding power output of the stroker T-series. I will not mention it here, what I will do however is reply via Private Message to people that are interesed to know, and as long as I know who you are.

All I can say here is, they'll be worth the wait and will suprise.

This person has also driven the new 220kw XR8, the thing moves and is quite different to the 220kw mill in current T-SERIES. Very good spread of torque.

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
strife said:
why is it a secret ?
Thinking of trading in the grange mate:D ;)

Seriously though, Geoff Polites and David Flint visit these boards, and I just want to do the right thing by them.

Put it this way, I think the LS1 boys might actually respect the work of tickford on this one.

G

·
0 Posts
I'm tossing up between an XR8 or T-Series so if you don't mind I'd would like to know as well please.
Thanx :cool:

·
Future XR Owner
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gtho4 said:
I'm tossing up between an XR8 or T-Series so if you don't mind I'd would like to know as well please.
Thanx :cool:
Check your private messages mate.

·
Read Only
1,395 Posts
G'day Jem, if you could PM the details of that stroker to me I'd appreciate it heaps.:cool:
I'm keen to know what the near future holds for us Ford freaks, even though I'll proberbly end up skipping the updated AUII to go for the AV in 18 months/2 years time. That's what I'm really waiting for.:nuts:
TIA Russell.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
JEM:
How'd you drive a 220 XR8? None have been shipped yet.

Oh, PM me too!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts