Ford Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being that it is only some 8 weeks until the event of the year. Has anything been done about the T-shirt/Polos.
I cant find anywhere that we can vote on designs or to let whoever is organising it what numbers are required for pricing purposes and ordering.
I know Fordman, Discovery & Venom were involved eariler but where are we up to now because time is ticking. (ie 1 week for voting, 1 week for ordering, 3 weeks the get shirts printed than delivery?)

To start the ordering off if both T-shirts and Polo's are going to be produced, I'll have one of each.

·
Pursuit Reincarnation Dog
7,777 Posts
AU_Steve said:
To start the ordering off if both T-shirts and Polo's are going to be produced, I'll have one of each.
I started the ordering a while ago - I'm down for a couple of each!

·
The SparkleHunter™
10,144 Posts
Dunno where we're up to Steve... Anyone wanna take this by the scruff of the neck? It's no point me doing it 'cause I'll be O/S for 6 weeks.. Anyone... Someone..

·
Au's Gotta Lov'em
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T-Shirt Organising

I don't mind organising it but I don't have any contacts in the Printing Industry (ie no mates rates).
I have done a little phoning about and with a pocket sized print on the front of the T-shirt (one colour ie white) and a large print on the back (2 colours ie white and red) on a dark blue good quality t-shirt with a run of about 50 your looking at about $16-$17 a shirt.
Let me know if you want me to organise it and post if you would like a T-shirt so that we can get ideas of numbers (less numbers more cost per shirt, more numbers less cost per shirt).
Time is running out and it would be a shame not to have anything to commemorate the trip.

·
Banned
3,514 Posts
Steve,

The job of getting shirts done for this trip was to a degree, taken on by me as I do have contacts in the industry, and should get them done much cheaper.

As this is getting urgent, we need to nail down the artwork. We cannot use the Ford/Tickford logos, as these take time to negotiate proper usage rights.

The 'tour design' shirt was pretty popular overall, so I'll try and get ideas flowing and have decisions made. I'll post a thread in 'The Pub' as we should get a better reaction more quickly.

I've got to do the same for NSW XR Club tshirts, so I can kill two Commodores (birds) with one Windsor (stone).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts