Ford Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jim one of our forum members has a T3 and recently it went in for a transformation, Ally heads, cam, springs, roller rockers and a full freshen up. Had it on the dyno today and it made 375 rwhp with more to go, Im pretty convinced i can get 400 rwhp with this beast, Edit worked a treat so thats good news aswell. :hy:

·
Registered
316 Posts
And what an awesome transformation- thank you so much for all your outstanding efforts mate- what can I say, you are hands down THE best in the business, no question.

But the engine is oh so sweet- and making that much power was all I ever wanted, let alone the extra *hp we KNOW is in there hehe........

I'm blown away by it mate and you made it all happen, I can't thank you enough

This will certainly be one of the strongest naturally aspirated engine combos in a late model Ford in Perth, wouldn't you say.... It's going to put a few GT's to shame lol (unless you've tuned them)

Thanks again Simon, really appreciated mate- roll on later this week and we'll top the 400rwhp eh?

·
Registered
170 Posts
jimt3te50 said:
And what an awesome transformation- thank you so much for all your outstanding efforts mate- what can I say, you are hands down THE best in the business, no question.

But the engine is oh so sweet- and making that much power was all I ever wanted, let alone the extra *hp we KNOW is in there hehe........

This will certainly be one of the strongest naturally aspirated engine combos in a late model Ford in Perth, wouldn't you say.... It's going to put a few GT's to shame lol (unless you've tuned them)

Thanks again Simon, really appreciated mate- roll on later this week and we'll top the 400rwhp eh?
Good onya Jim,

That girl is going to run as sweet as she looks now :hy:

Ha ha I bet there are going to be a few stunned looks around Perth soon. See you on the road.

Peter

·
Registered
316 Posts
Aussie_Geo said:
Good onya Jim,

That girl is going to run as sweet as she looks now :hy:

Ha ha I bet there are going to be a few stunned looks around Perth soon. See you on the road.

Peter

hahaha yeah I reckon you might be right- It'll be quicker than people may think- I'm proud of what we got or even more what we will get in the end out of the tiny little windsor....

Simon's done a fantastic job- but it's the whole package now- it's got everything I ever wanted in it.........

All it ever needed was another 120-odd kw and now it has it :D

·
The SB Slayer
1,542 Posts
jimt3te50 said:

Love to see how it performs on the track

1 - 7 of 7 Posts