Ford Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tickford Car Club-SA has been invited to the launch of the T3 this Saturday the 15th of December at 10:30am. Apparently there will be a TE, TS and a TL as well as a high profile driver. Should be good and i hope to see some of you there.

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
Dont forget to get me some stuff, Rodney, plllllleeeeeeaaasssee

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll see what i can do, i take it your daughters won't let you miss the finals (how rude)

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
No they have told me they will stick me in the worst nursing home they can find, if I dont go, and Christine will cut the you know whats off.....But Im going to try and shoot down between matches and have a look, fingers crossed.
Have fun if I dont see you.

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
Rodney, how did it go down at FTE at Mornteems?
I actually got down there but you lot had just left and things where winding down. Got to drive both the TE and TS, very nice, but I am happy with my XR8:s6:

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
About 12 members turned up (we were the only club that did) and we signed up a new member, it was pretty good but unfrotunately due to some irresponsible driving by nameless others (thnakfully noone in our club) no one was allowed to drive them on the Saturday. I was invited down on the Friday night and got to drive all three, i was very impressed and if i could afford one i would get one. I really like the green colour, it is about time that Ford came out with a nice green, i haven't been a big fan of the other greens.

There is a committee meeting on Wednesday night if you want to come.

·
Very happy GT-P owner
461 Posts
We will see you there. Have some photos from Loxton and the Chrismas party.

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah just waiting to get them developed

·
Registered
7,750 Posts
SA Tickford said:
The Tickford Car Club-SA has been invited to the launch of the T3 this Saturday the 15th of December at 10:30am. Apparently there will be a TE, TS and a TL as well as a high profile driver. Should be good and i hope to see some of you there.
How was this done Rodney?

Through a dealer or via Tickford? Who was the person who contacted you?

·
Congo Green BA XR6 Turbo
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was done through the SA FTE dealer, it was the launch of the vehicle in South Australia

1 - 12 of 12 Posts