Ford Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my T3 TS50...here are the details: built Aug 2002, auto, only 5,000km, venom red, brembos, black leather, completely standard apart from full Herrod's exhaust (including extractors), window tints, build no. 244 of 244 (T3 TS50s) made, bought brand new 6 months ago (last brand new TS50 sold in Australia), rear wing available but not fitted to car, totally stunning, completely immaculate throughout...$50,000.

Quick sale required...PM me if you are interested.

(I'm in the Brisbane area).

·
BSR
2,279 Posts
If it was Manual it would have been sold!!! Still interested tho...any pics??

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I've forgotten how to post pics...but if you go to the Gallery and do a search on my username (Eureka) then there are a couple of pics of the beast there...

I haven't advertised the car for sale anywhere else yet (I'll wait until early Jan)...I'd prefer it if the car went to an enthusiast so I thought I'd try here first.

As for it being an auto...the first TS50 I looked at was a manual (a demo car) but, personally, I found the car to be almost undriveable at slow speeds due to the drive-line shunt from the manual gearbox (a fair bit of my driving is done in stop/start traffic)...therefore I went for the auto...which really is an excellent box plus you get the sequential mode (change up/down buttons on sterring wheel) if you feel in the mood...exhaust sounds fantastic as it changes up through the gears too!

·
In a blue Galaxy
5,716 Posts
Ohh man what an awesome car! $50,000 is an ABSOLUTE BARGAIN. Anyone who wants a new BA XR8 take another look at this beast!. If I had twice as much money I would have snapped it up in a heart beat. I guess that doesn't help you but I do with you the best of luck with the sale. I reckon it does look like it is missing something without the rear spoiler though.

·
Lord of the RC
2,515 Posts
Tend to agree and i like the spoiler less look

But the good thing is that people will think its " just another " AU and have no idea

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the comments guys. Personally, I love the spoiler-less look (which is why I removed it!)...to most people (ie the "uneducated") the car doesn't draw too much attention...but I do still get people saying "is that a Tickford/TS50?" at the servo etc and commenting on how nice it is (there's a plumbing shop near me...one of the guys who works there comes out practically every time I park near there to see the beast...he loves it).

Anyway, the good thing is that I do have the original spoiler and it would be very easy for the new owner to re-fit it if they are looking for that more "noticeable" look...

·
Team Galaxy Member
68 Posts
Would you consider selling the spoiler as a separate item ??
Colin

·
Team Galaxy: Mad Bastard
2,847 Posts
LOL Colin....you're after the spoiler for your beast? Considering that Eureka has the genuine TS50 spoiler, it'd be much cheaper for you to get a copied version from SSV or Fibremaster (in NSW). Just my 2 cents worth...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Colin,

I probably wouldn't want to sell the spoiler (at this stage)...but I'll keep you in mind if the new owner doesn't want it.

·
Team Galaxy Member
68 Posts
Thank's eureka I'd prefer a genuine part.
Thanks Mal for the input. I'll check them out as well.
Colin

·
Falcontastic.
6,039 Posts
And if you do end up getting the spoiler AuBlues200 and you paint it Galaxy Blue and happen to get bored with it can I be the 1st to have priority when you want to sell it to me,ha, ha, ha,.

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
Put the wing back on and you'll sell the car in a flash.
If someone is looking for a T3 they dont want one thats been mucked around with, you didnt like the wing but it comes out of Tickford like that, and thats what people want to see. Good luck selling the car you"ll miss it when its gone.
PS do you want to do a deal on the brembos LOL....... cheers Steve.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Just wondering why isnt the rear wing there ?

·
Bourbon powered V8
4,751 Posts
sbutler said:
If someone is looking for a T3 they dont want one thats been mucked around with, you didnt like the wing but it comes out of Tickford like that....
I'm almost 100% (so around 99%) certain that the rear wing also had a delete option ion the T series cars. The wing comes with the car, so anyone looking to buy it would be up for minimal cost to have it installed; I'd even hazard a guess and say Eureka would have it installed when a price is agreed and deposit paid etc.

·
When 2 T3s are not enough
1,934 Posts
I think that was the case with the series 1 cars, But I diont think IT was that way with the T3s although you might be right.......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts